its only giving me the settings option

8 minutes ago, mynameiguess said:

Ive installed wicked whims and the animations, but for some reason when i go play, the its only letting me go to the settings and naturalism. nothing else. Any ideas?

Check for duplicate ww files.....make sure ww is no more than 1 folder deep in your mods folder too+you are clicking on furniture,floor etc and not the sim?

6 minutes ago, mynameiguess said:

Its one folder deep, and I click on both sim and furniture and it only gives me the settings options.

19 hours ago, procian said:

Check for duplicate ww files.....make sure ww is no more than 1 folder deep in your mods folder too+you are clicking on furniture,floor etc and not the sim?

2 hours ago, mynameiguess said:

You sure you have all 3 WW files?....You could also try this.....Remove WW...delete localthumbcache.pkg file in the sims 4 folder....start a new game then exit without saving.Put WW back in delete localthumbcache.pkg again and restart the game.

P.S Always delete localthumbcache.pkg file when adding or deleting mods and CC.

On 11/11/2018 at 10:53 PM, procian said:

You sure you have all 3 WW files?....You could also try this.....Remove WW...delete localthumbcache.pkg file in the sims 4 folder....start a new game then exit without saving.Put WW back in delete localthumbcache.pkg again and restart the game.

P.S Always delete localthumbcache.pkg file when adding or deleting mods and CC.

well, I tried it. and for some reason , it doesnt even give me the wicked whims option anymore.

• 2 years later...