DOAX Venus Vacation: NUDE MODS by Knight77. Download Thread ( DMM-Centered )

• 3 weeks later...

im new at this mod stuff and i cant activate any of these mods. i dont understand how to... i did nDISABLED and didnt work (nude, tan, hair color, skin) and i dont know how to activate ssr skins and other stuff i didnt find any video about how to install. i dont undestand that .ini stuff. help please im just so dumb

On 4/8/2024 at 8:46 AM, xKamasutrax said:

im new at this mod stuff and i cant activate any of these mods. i dont understand how to... i did nDISABLED and didnt work (nude, tan, hair color, skin) and i dont know how to activate ssr skins and other stuff i didnt find any video about how to install. i dont undestand that .ini stuff. help please im just so dumb

You probably need to replace the d3dx.ini file that should be on the first pages of the mods you ant to use.
My advice is that you take your time and read the whole thing.

Also, maybe I misread or misunderstood, but the "DISABLED" is literally to disable the mod. Never heard of the "nDisabled"... maybe the game has issues understanding that... IDK

1 hour ago, Kallayr said:

You probably need to replace the d3dx.ini file that should be on the first pages of the mods you ant to use.
My advice is that you take your time and read the whole thing.

Also, maybe I misread or misunderstood, but the "DISABLED" is literally to disable the mod. Never heard of the "nDisabled"... maybe the game has issues understanding that... IDK

n means enabled, with another words this trick for lazy people 😂 where no need all the time write or erase this looong DISABLED word

On 4/10/2024 at 4:20 PM, imexis77 said:

n means enabled, with another words this trick for lazy people 😂 where no need all the time write or erase this looong DISABLED word

LOL! This is a perfect example of the "I as today years old" meme

you live, you learn 😃