DOAX Venus Vacation: NUDE MODS by Knight77. Download Thread ( DMM-Centered )

On 11/25/2022 at 6:04 AM, Dfskkkkkkkk said:

Hi, can anyone tell me about what the NoCostumesMods in all in one pack does ?

not all of them has a readme file to reference.

I only know the usage of picture, stand and SchoolBoard.

image.png

Good hint, I will try to add a readme or description to these mods so people know what it does or changes.

Better Palm Leaf is using a higher res leaf texture for the palms on the beach.

Doesnt work in current version anymore.

BanaDong does change the Pose card with the banana to a dong (and some other phallic props)

Bathtube changes the water in the bathtube prop (and removes some peddles I think)

CatEars changes the Cat Ear Headband so that its only the ears directly on the head and no ugly floating headband.

Similar goes for the Maid Head Band. I just hate when these accessoirs float....

LoadingScreen_Honoka was a test, not working properly or with crazy performance drops.

Pictures replaced the Owner Room pictures with naughty ones.

Figure Stands replaces some Owner Room figure stand with custome naughty ones with the Island girls.

SchoolBoard uses the VIP Owner Room props Whiteboard and draws naughty stuff on it.

WhiteBoard is the Owner Room white board that changes the fes infos into naughty Kasumi pictures.

Hi there.

After many hours of trying figuring out what im doing wrong or what im missing, i have to ask around here as it confuse me a lot. 

First of all i installed the game first (i use the DMM version since i can not get the steam version since its not allowed in my country) then i followed the steps (if it counted as "steps") by downloading and installing 3DMigoto after that i used the DOAXVV Modpack v.10 as it was suggested by the author of 3DMigoto. Once i installed them i downloaded the ALL in One Pack by Knight77. Once i installed it i started the game if it works fine. When the error (red colour) showed up i fixed it just by disable or enable it the said mod or data. Was no problem to doing so as the error doesnt show up.

image.png.a0cd2897486b856c52811b3a7d943471.png

image.png.b7ce0c7d3d07532118e4e4ee671177fa.png

Pictures above show the Folders located in ..../Users/Name/DOAX-VenusVacation.

Now the problem i have: No matter what i do no mod seems to work instead there is only a "small" different by disalbe or enable the shadow thing.

image.png.3e5a73ec7312866abb0e19b6e401d857.png

image.png.b022181ed781180af20ff27e9107a155.png

Its hard to see. The first picture is ENABLED teh second one is DISABLED. Yet nothing happens no matter what. The same goes to gacha one with the shower. Nothing happens there.

Sry if its the worng topic to post it but i dunno where to post it exactly. 

PS: I tried with the mod manager later as everything reinstalling again as well. No differences.

On 11/27/2022 at 12:34 AM, knight77 said:

Good hint, I will try to add a readme or description to these mods so people know what it does or changes.

Better Palm Leaf is using a higher res leaf texture for the palms on the beach.

Doesnt work in current version anymore.

BanaDong does change the Pose card with the banana to a dong (and some other phallic props)

Bathtube changes the water in the bathtube prop (and removes some peddles I think)

CatEars changes the Cat Ear Headband so that its only the ears directly on the head and no ugly floating headband.

Similar goes for the Maid Head Band. I just hate when these accessoirs float....

LoadingScreen_Honoka was a test, not working properly or with crazy performance drops.

Pictures replaced the Owner Room pictures with naughty ones.

Figure Stands replaces some Owner Room figure stand with custome naughty ones with the Island girls.

SchoolBoard uses the VIP Owner Room props Whiteboard and draws naughty stuff on it.

WhiteBoard is the Owner Room white board that changes the fes infos into naughty Kasumi pictures.

Thank you for the detailed reply!

Also, what is the effect of floatroom?

And where can I get the Maid Head Band?

(I already found that the cat head band can be bought at venus store)

Thx.

Edited by Dfskkkkkkkk

@Xastor

3dMigoto's Ausgeek hasn't been active for a while now, fortunately we've only needed to update the d3dx.ini which is not too tough for some other members here.

- You can try out d3dx.ini files uploaded by myself, or  knight77   for JP version(DMM  & Steam-JP) or teddy for non JP version (Steam & Johren)

When the game gets large updates once a year - sometimes twice... the d3dx.ini needs it's ShaderOverride hashes to be updated. An up-to-date d3dx.ini will fix the majority of mods.

- Sometimes the game just changes old suits and mods for that specific suit may need to be edited or remade.

- I don't know about anyone archiving and highlighting which mods are functional and which are not.

Edited by krunkDunk
4 minutes ago, krunkDunk said:

@Xastor

3dMigoto's Ausgeek hasn't been active for a while now, fortunately we've only needed to update the d3dx.ini which is not too tough for some other members here.

- You can try out d3dx.ini files uploaded by myself, or knight77 for JP version(DMM  & Steam-JP) or teddy for non JP version (Steam & Johren)

When the game gets large updates once a year - sometimes twice... the d3dx.ini needs it's ShaderOverride hashes to be updated. An up-to-date d3dx.ini will fix the majority of mods.

- Sometimes the game just changes old suits and mods for that specific suit may need to be edited or remade.

- I don't know about anyone archiving and highlighting which mods are functional and which are not.

Thanks for reply.

I tested just your d3dx.ini and it worked (this is the Ayane Butterfly costume mentioned above):

image.png.5c404ce96df0d3d0f7cf15a925992337.png

So my guess is knight77 forgot to update the d3dx.ini data? ?Asking because i tested knight77 .ini data too and it didnt worked.

On 11/27/2022 at 12:29 PM, sukaqiu said:

Excuse me, have you made the skin texture of Nanami and Koharu? The international version has been updated, but the "ALL IN ONE PACK" does not contain these contents, please show me the way, thank you

I have. Havent I posted it yet?
All dmm released girls have a texture so far.

On 12/2/2022 at 10:21 AM, Xastor said:

So my guess is knight77 forgot to update the d3dx.ini data? ?Asking because i tested knight77 .ini data too and it didnt worked.

There should be a working .ini at the first page.

I might have to change the first page, or have to write a note that the guide has outdated files. It is JUST to understand the installation process, the files have updated over the 3 years that guide is old. Obviously.
But my latest linked files below are working.

Doesnt include all my current mods, but it has everything working.

But I will try to edit that once I got all my files on my new system.

On 12/2/2022 at 10:13 AM, krunkDunk said:

@Xastor

- You can try out d3dx.ini files uploaded by myself, or knight77 for JP version(DMM  & Steam-JP) or teddy for non JP version (Steam & Johren)

tbh I barely can keep up with updating each weeks released suit.
Got so many mods (I think I made over 300) and we had at least 2 mod breaking updates, plus some updates with old suits re-releases, ruining previously released suits and mods.
I need to go through all mods or start completely new in order to have everything working again and thats something I activly avoiding at the moment because I dont have the energy or motivation.
Plus updating this thread which took ages in the first place. I wish there was an easier way to update my mods, because I DO still make them. Keeping everything up to date everywhere is whats killing me rn in combination with irl stuff pileing up constantly.

I really hope I find the time and energy to bring everything back. I really like the game and I really like to share the mods.

(also got finally a new pc, now Blender Plugin is a problem. Really dont want to go back to 2.73 JUST for that plugin to work)

Edited by knight77
  • 2 weeks later...

3D Migoto Plugin for Blender 3 finally works for me. Its a bit of a different workflow now, but I will get used to it.
At least I can now mod again on my new system! (Still need to copy and best optimize 840GB of mod files... Could probably cut size in half if I delete all duplicated mesh extras from the Frame Analyis like sourroundings and only keep the parts I want. But that would need me to import EVERYTHING in Blender to make out the files I need)

Here is sweet Reindeet Butt for Marie types! (Others will follow)

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_221217_163902.thumb.jpg.1790f865142b18b5326f0547ccff9ec5.jpg

SSR_Event_Reindeer Gift.zip

On 12/4/2022 at 3:29 AM, knight77 said:

I have. Havent I posted it yet?
All dmm released girls have a texture so far.

I'm sorry that I didn't make it clear. What I meant was that koharu was recently released on Steam, but I don't have the skin texture of koharu yet. In addition, is there a website dedicated to sending documents? I really can't find some newly released content, they are too scattered?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I got a Question.

In your skin mods are all current Girls included (I play on Steam), but not all of them have a Preview here, Elise for example.

Could you upload Pictures of the ones who are missing so we can Compare them/check if everything works? That would be a huge help.

Have a good day!

New All In One Pack at the first post!

Example of new things (I think)

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_230127_150600.thumb.jpg.21fb326f5c7329cf3b9680fc30d91c31.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_230127_150700.thumb.jpg.d252f7ad355e345d6eb27a88b67ce821.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_230127_150750.thumb.jpg.f53e45d12e04dd8101f1810a8c306c21.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_230127_151005.thumb.jpg.eeedd0fff249993d5afc2ff73492fadd.jpg

I really need someone JUST for everything but the modding.

Also "Reindeer Gift" is allready broken... They have a habbit of changing suits 2 weeks after release so I have it harder to find the suits if I dont own them myself...   

Edited by knight77

Hello, I just downloaded the new All In One Pack, and I noticed that the Match_Results_Girls_Icons no longer work, I don't think the problem is with me because using the same file on the All In One Pack 22_04 it works .

Thank you all the same for this superb work !

Hello, I recently downloaded your new All in One Pack and noticed something.

While I organised all the Mod's so there wouldn't be any conflicts, the moment I arrived at the Costume mod's I got frustrated.

The reason was you named the Event folders with the Dates they happend, not the Names the Costumes had. So I tried to figure out which one which was.

Some I was able to track down, some not, and it made me really Mad.

But then it Hit me, the Dates aren't meant for the Steam version of the Game, they are for the JP version.

A good example would be the "Bloody Halloween" Event, which happend in October 2020 on JP, but 2022 on Steam.

Maybe you mentioned that anywhere and I just didn't see it.

On that note, I have a Question: Did you design your mod's for JP only? (In case you really never mentioned it)

Have a good day!

27 minutes ago, kassarc16 said:

There used to be optional files that would restore normal proportions to the petite bodies, are there none included for that outfit?

Thank you, solved!

I read a lot of past logs, but I couldn't find an explanation for this costume, so I was in trouble.

On 1/29/2023 at 9:31 AM, Gugligo said:

Hello, I recently downloaded your new All in One Pack and noticed something.

While I organised all the Mod's so there wouldn't be any conflicts, the moment I arrived at the Costume mod's I got frustrated.

The reason was you named the Event folders with the Dates they happend, not the Names the Costumes had. So I tried to figure out which one which was.

Some I was able to track down, some not, and it made me really Mad.

But then it Hit me, the Dates aren't meant for the Steam version of the Game, they are for the JP version.

A good example would be the "Bloody Halloween" Event, which happend in October 2020 on JP, but 2022 on Steam.

Maybe you mentioned that anywhere and I just didn't see it.

On that note, I have a Question: Did you design your mod's for JP only? (In case you really never mentioned it)

Have a good day!

Hey there,

Yeah my mods are made for DMM specificly. If it works on Steam version its just luck. I can barely keep the DMM version up to date with so many changes, my own changes included!

But I can understand the frustration. My mods are a bit of a mess rn in terms of naming. With the release of the DMM version I started modding, having no clue about the names and only naming them randomly for what they looked like. But now so many mods and repeated costumes need propper naming, so I at least translate them now and trying to organize them better. But this also means backtracking all of my mods and editing all of them, which takes time.
I am trying my best to work on all of it, plus new costumes, new mod ideas and trying to earn some money so I can continue.
I hope you were able to fix things and can enjoy what I made.

On 1/27/2023 at 10:02 PM, Naquartz said:

Hello, I just downloaded the new All In One Pack, and I noticed that the Match_Results_Girls_Icons no longer work, I don't think the problem is with me because using the same file on the All In One Pack 22_04 it works .

Thank you all the same for this superb work !

It works fine on my version. Are you on DMM or Steam?
My mods are optimized for DMM if it works on Steam its more luck than anything. Or need to adjusted for it separately, which I dont do, because I dont have access to steam version and no time in general.

14 hours ago, uno398 said:

Thanks for the nice mod.

I really love your mod.

I especially like this costume

But Kanna's breasts are big, how can I make them smaller?

MOD file name [knight77_SSR_Event_20_02_CoverGirl]

Thank you.

DOAX-VenusVacation_230203_094733.jpg

There should be a folder "normal" inside that mod folder. Copy all the files and replace them with the ones in the main folder with the .ini files. That should make her breast small/normal again.

• knight77 changed the title to DOAX Venus Vacation: NUDE MODS by Knight77. Download Thread ( DMM-Centered )