DOAX Venus Vacation: NUDE MODS by Knight77. Download Thread ( DMM-Centered )

On 2/27/2023 at 8:21 AM, knight77 said:

Hey there.
No this suit hasent been updated yet.
Its probably a simple fix. Will try to update it soon

Hello man!
I'ts been a while and pages went by lol, so I may have missed if you did an update.
Just wondering, not trying to be pushy ?
Have a great one dude?

• 1 month later...

New All-In-One-Pack

All my current Mods. Lots of Suits still not working because the game updated them or I updated them. Also possible mods by others.

There will be "duplicate" warnings since I changed suits and reorganized them with their correct names etc!

So CHECK what you going to install.

But I could no longer keep you away from my two master pieces:

Marie and Kanna with Freckles!!!!

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_230708_151518.thumb.jpg.eec5ab96d4071d676f89a736d3c4b2b7.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_230709_134804.thumb.jpg.3385c0374c6978cf1da4e9db2630dbd2.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_230620_175402.thumb.jpg.60bf4a341cbb5d5c91104505f83c452e.jpg

Very mild on Marie and visibly on Kanna.

Also Common Body type got a little update on the breast region.

I hope you enjoy!

Download Pack

d3dx.ini

(my current d3dx.ini)

Its for DMM Version!!!

On 8/7/2023 at 7:24 PM, knight77 said:

Kanna with Freckles

You, Sir, are a genius!

She looks great. But I have a question. Clearly, I"m doing something wrong. When I put the "ALTERNATIVE Kanna_Big Freckles" folder in my Skins folder, she gets the freckles but no nipples. If I put your "ALTERNATIVE Kanna_BigT new" skin in the Skins folder, she has neither freckles nor nipples. What am I doing wrong? 

Edited by callum_callum
On 8/10/2023 at 11:30 PM, callum_callum said:

You, Sir, are a genius!

She looks great. But I have a question. Clearly, I"m doing something wrong. When I put the "ALTERNATIVE Kanna_Big Freckles" folder in my Skins folder, she gets the freckles but no nipples. If I put your "ALTERNATIVE Kanna_BigT new" skin in the Skins folder, she has neither freckles nor nipples. What am I doing wrong? 

No Nipples? That sounds like you are using mods that use a different body mesh than mine.

Some girl's skins can malfunction in-game ( turn pitch black at certain camera angles ) if you have "ShaderOverrides.ini" (from CostumeCustomizer, SwimsuitSwapper, etc...)

To fix that one can add one line to the Skin's TextureOverride section...

ps-cb12 = ref ps-cb2

e.g.

[TextureOverrideKanna]
hash = 483f0517
ps-t0 = ResourceKanna unless_null

ps-cb12 = ref ps-cb2

This is a problem that can affect anyone's skin mod, not just Knight's... caused by "ShaderOverrides.ini".

Finally, adding the "ps-cb12 = ref ps-cb2" line won't cause any errors even if "ShaderOverrides.ini" is disabled or doesn't exist.

Edited by krunkDunk
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2023 at 6:34 PM, knight77 said:

No Nipples? That sounds like you are using mods that use a different body mesh than mine.

How do I fix this?  Should there be another Kanna skin in my "Skins" folder, in addition to your "ALTERNATIVE Kanna_Big Freckles"?  In other words, should I have two Kanna folders in my Skins folder:  one with a skin, another with your Freckles mod?

Can you help me please? I'm totally confused. I tried creating a "Kanna" folder and putting both your Freckles skin and another skin in it, but it didn't work. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i've a problem with the nude square bikini textures. some character work, most don't, i usually use the N standard costume, but misaki not only doesn't have that, but share texture with kasumi. what i could do to make her nude? (with at least half characters if i select the square bikini the textures aren't there at all

On 9/8/2023 at 10:36 PM, MegaNando84 said:

@knight77

Just wanted you to know, that Yukino is finally available for free in the current gacha (Monica, Yukino, Nyotengu) on DMM version, then you can finally start working on her if you wanted to!

I got her now. Will release another package with lots of fixed suits and her added

On 8/7/2023 at 10:24 AM, knight77 said:

New All-In-One-Pack

All my current Mods. Lots of Suits still not working because the game updated them or I updated them. Also possible mods by others.

There will be "duplicate" warnings since I changed suits and reorganized them with their correct names etc!

So CHECK what you going to install.

But I could no longer keep you away from my two master pieces:

Marie and Kanna with Freckles!!!!

Hide contents

DOAX-VenusVacation_230708_151518.thumb.jpg.eec5ab96d4071d676f89a736d3c4b2b7.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_230709_134804.thumb.jpg.3385c0374c6978cf1da4e9db2630dbd2.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_230620_175402.thumb.jpg.60bf4a341cbb5d5c91104505f83c452e.jpg

Very mild on Marie and visibly on Kanna.

Also Common Body type got a little update on the breast region.

I hope you enjoy!

Download Pack

d3dx.ini 75.42 kB · 143 downloads

(my current d3dx.ini)

Its for DMM Version!!!

nice

Can someone tell me how to activate Venus Card mod? The folder is located in: Mods/NoCostumeMods/nDISABLED knight77_NoCostume_VenusCard 

Inside this folder there are two items: DISABLED VenusCard_Supergirl, nDISABLED VenusCard_Powergirl

One is enabled by default but in the game, nothing changes. The prop (cheering board) doesn't change any image. I tried it when a girl has a cheering board on and then tried to remove the cheering board and all I get is the default prop card.

Did anyone try this one? I managed to activate most office items (except pictures since I cannot buy any picture in the owner room, they just don't exist in the store). 

This is for steam version.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, blackydragon80 said:

hi, i need help nothing works. not steam english, steam jp or dmm mods. my question, what am i doing wrong????  

The mods that I should and want to use are for the corresponding program. still it doesn't work.

If everything is fine and it still doesn't work, you probably need a newer d3dx file, go to Teddy's post and get it there

Hi Knight77 and all fellows, 

I was trying to extract all the files(knight_77 & 3Dfix DOA Latest) to the DOA VV Steam Local Files and I have already set all graphics to highest quality and I have also removed the "disable" from the mod files but everything is not working including removing clothes and other stuffs. For example, I already remove "disable" of Ayane's color hair but still not working.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2024 at 8:45 PM, MaoMao5678 said:

Hi Knight77 and all fellows, 

I was trying to extract all the files(knight_77 & 3Dfix DOA Latest) to the DOA VV Steam Local Files and I have already set all graphics to highest quality and I have also removed the "disable" from the mod files but everything is not working including removing clothes and other stuffs. For example, I already remove "disable" of Ayane's color hair but still not working.

My mods mainly work for DMM version. Steam version is a year behind DMM release and so the mods need different settings. Thats why they dont work in both versions at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2024 at 1:54 PM, knight77 said:

My mods mainly work for DMM version. Steam version is a year behind DMM release and so the mods need different settings. Thats why they dont work in both versions at the same time.

I also have the steam version,, is there a fix or what settings should I change??