DOAX Venus Vacation: NUDE MODS by Knight77. Download Thread ( DMM-Centered )

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So idk why but I have this bug rn. I had to reinstall the game everything worked fine before but now it's like this anyone got any idea why?

Edit: Also the Square Bikini nude doesn't work at all. If someone can find the last update for these 2 nude costumes it would make my day because I've been looking for them and I can't find the page for the updates.

Sans titre.png

Sans titre1.png

Edited by SkreDy
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Hans Jürgen said:

Yo Knight, any chance you might include all the new girls in your awesome modded figure stands ?

Should be enough standees unused ... ?

Thanks

yeah I have plans for all of that. I just dont have the motivation and time. Its just so much to update rn and I dont find the motivation to finish that.
I want all new base meshes for all 3 types, but that would mean weeks of reworks of all my mods (over 160 + variations of them)
Also my disc space is very limited rn. I wanted to buy a new pc since last year... but as you know, getting new pc hardware is pretty hard if you dont want to buy it one by one and wait for months for the next part...

5 hours ago, knight77 said:

yeah I have plans for all of that. I just dont have the motivation and time. Its just so much to update rn and I dont find the motivation to finish that.
I want all new base meshes for all 3 types, but that would mean weeks of reworks of all my mods (over 160 + variations of them)
Also my disc space is very limited rn. I wanted to buy a new pc since last year... but as you know, getting new pc hardware is pretty hard if you dont want to buy it one by one and wait for months for the next part...

This year, the price increase of computer components, especially graphics cards, totally a disaster.

On 8/14/2021 at 7:59 PM, knight77 said:

Good to hear you have plans !

Well,if things are difficult and expensive, look at secondary markets like ebay or marketplace...

With luck you may find some good stuff there

Well,thanks. Keep ploughing on man

4 hours ago, Hans Jürgen said:

Good to hear you have plans !

Well,if things are difficult and expensive, look at secondary markets like ebay or marketplace...

Nah, I need it for work as well. Cant buy second hand or I have even more problems if there is anything wrong with these parts.

• 2 weeks later...

이 링크에서 직접 알아보세요
난 구글 번역 사용

On 6/15/2021 at 7:03 PM, Skoll7 said:

최근 추가 된 소녀 사유리의 의상과 누드 스킨은 업데이트되지 않았습니다. 모드를 적용하면 누드 사유리의 젖꼭지가 보이지 않습니다.

• 3 weeks later...

Softened Tan Lines didn't work after the last 2 update. The Dev probably change it with DMM version's hash to the Steam version. Because Extra Wet mod's was also stop working, yet if you install the DMM Extra Wet Mod on Steam version, it's working.

Edited by Benn505
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am facing some issue with Tsukushi and Nanami skin, my Tsukushi won’t show nipple or public hair, while Nanami sometimes will change her face to dark skin then change back (kinda scary).

Does anyone know how to fix this, if do please teach me how.

Thanks in advance. XD

DOAX-VenusVacation_211003_235311.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_211004_000500.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_211004_000504.jpg

1 hour ago, Watase123 said:

Hi, I am facing some issue with Tsukushi and Nanami skin, my Tsukushi won’t show nipple or public hair, while Nanami sometimes will change her face to dark skin then change back (kinda scary).

Does anyone know how to fix this, if do please teach me how.

Thanks in advance. XD

DOAX-VenusVacation_211003_235311.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_211004_000500.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_211004_000504.jpg

For Nanami simple disable Pattys makeup or search fixed ini file for Pattys face in this site;)

On 11/10/2018 at 5:26 AM, knight77 said:

Normal Suit Edits:          >>>   AVAILABLE HERE   <<<   Last Update: 2018-11-08

On 11/12/2018 at 12:02 AM, knight77 said:

Misaki Starter Suit: Last Update: 2018-11-13

MisakiStarter_icon.jpg.58d2d6ea1afb944677e1e4281d0942a3.jpg (Now she allways welcomes you with open...arms...)

Reveal hidden contents

MisakiStarter_prev.jpg.c843ffcc84940ac96716f11e8ce7caea.jpg

File Download:

NormalSuit_Misaki_Basic.rar 850.69 kB · 8,752 downloads

------------------------------------------------

Dear, Kight and everyone

My Misaki basic suit get some problems, her breasts couldn't even show up, the original_suit cover them instead. Could any bOssss taught me to fix it? Please

(It seems lot of people found the same problem.)

I used the file upward.

(I'm playing on DMM server.)

(In the other hand, it works good on Steam.)

DMM1.png

DMM2.jpg

Edited by kkiss99xx
typing error
On 10/5/2021 at 1:36 PM, kkiss99xx said:

Dear, Kight and everyone

My Misaki basic suit get some problems, her breasts couldn't even show up, the original_suit cover them instead. Could any bOssss taught me to fix it? Please

I used the file upward.

DMM1.png

DMM2.jpg

Problem sovled!!

I've used Teddy's mod sovle this problem, thank you everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by kkiss99xx
On 10/5/2021 at 7:36 AM, kkiss99xx said:

Dear, Kight and everyone

I used the file upward.

I have the same problem as this gentleman. (DMM )

But the White Lace Nude doesn't work either.

I am actively investigating this, I reinstalled the game a couple of times and reinstalled 3DMigoto as well, but I still do not know why most mods don't work. Am I replacing the wrong meshes? How do I even know what meshes to put in the Direct x ini?

Edit:

Installing the 3DMigoto Update from online archive fixed it

Edited by Point01
Fix