C5Kev's Things In The Dark Falmer Armors UUNP

View File

Hello Folks!   The screenshot tells it all. With Jahem_Kinkaid's mod Things In The Dark MODIFIED apparently fixing / modifying aspects of Delzaron's Things In The Dark mod, I decided to give it a try. Already 89K downloads, but I'm always "late to the party"...   And if someone already made these, well, now there's two sets.

* * I Noticed The Light Armor Didn't Function Correctly * *

If Needed, Install the Patch or Simply Unzip It and Dump the Files into their Respective Directories

- The Main File Has Been Updated -

One of the download files is: TID_UNPB.rar .  To me, that's a red flag...meaning that the mod most likely utilizes the default Skyrim body. I happen to have a more buxom, HDT default body, so the UNPB body armor meshes aren't going to cut it. The armor simply won't fit correctly - we all know how that looks and no jiggly bits. Not knowing what the mod had to offer regarding characters, I made these BodySlide files because I can't stand looking at weight 20, anorexic skeleton-girls. So, here are 18 BodySlide files for the various Nisetanaka Falmer Bikini Armor configurations used in the mod.

INSTALLATION:

- Install Delzaron's Things In The Dark 2.11 mod.

- Install the TID_Hair Textures Patch.

- install the TID_UNPB.rar meshes file.

- Install the Things In The Dark MODIFIED mod.

Now install my mod. After doing so, start up BodySlide and select "C5Kev's Things In The Dark Falmer Armors UUNP" from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build". That's about it.

Hopefully no problems, but please let me know if any arise. Have fun!  And please, don't ask me about SSE or CBBE versions. 

DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission please.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/08/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Things In The Dark, HDT
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

• 1 year later...