What did I do wrong?

So I installed Lovers with PK, the supplimental files, BUframework, and Pluggy. Not in that order.  I didn't mess with making omod files for the plugins, just added them straight, activated them with Data Files, and moved on.

Don't know what I did wrong, but I keep getting this error message.  Anybody recognize it?

20181108181351_1.jpg

In the LAPF file (esm/esp) all scripts are translated.

It must be a Lover Mod  or you have a old Lovers version.  And maybe you get the message because you have a wrong load order.

Post your Load order.

Or deactivate all Lovers Mods

Only activate

Lovers with PK.esm

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

In this load order!

Then start you game and see if you still get the message.

If all is fine:Then Install one new Lovers Mod, and test the game again.

Do it until you get the error message, Then post what Mod it is , and post your load order.

And you have read the Lovers supplimental Pack read me. From the "Pick one or the other - NOT BOTH" folder you can use only one esp.

(Load order: see my yellow Link below)

Yeeaahhh... I messed up.  LoversMB2, LoversIdleAnimsPriority, and LoversAnimObjectsPriority were all at the bottom of the lovers mod section of my load order, and I somehow didn't even have Lovers with PK.esp in my data file - just the esm.  I took your suggestion of just those four active and pushed the three other than the esm and esp of Lovers with PK up on the list and it worked fine - no error page.  I have yet to try some of the mods that were freaking out on top of that, though - I won't have a lot of free time today, so it'll probably be tomorrow before I can post more results.

But yeah, chalk that problem in particular up to new person's foolishness. ^-^;

• 2 weeks later...

Archived