Hide unusable recipes?

Hey everyone,

i recently started a new FNV playthrough and because i love crafting installed a bunch of mods which expand it quite a bit.  Now as you can imagine my craft menu became quite cluttered, making it diffucult to find a specific recipe, and so i wondered if there is a mod out there that hides every recipe you don't have the skill and/or materials for, or some sort of filter mod. I remember some mods doing it for the recipes they add, but i couldnt find one that does it for every recipe, be it vanilla or modded.

Any pointers in the right direction would be much apprechiated.

tl;dr: lf Mod that hides every recipe you dont have the skills or mats for.

Cheers

Recipes can be hidden if conditions are setup that corresponde to having the correct mats:

I.E.

Cooked Rabbit by default has no conditions:

image.png.155253dcd46293cb9873ff10726338b2.png

But if you gave it the following conditions. (Player must have at least 1 of each item in their inventory):

image.png.18185b16bcfeb8b314d1515a4694ce65.png

The Recipe would be hidden until the conditions were true.

- This would not be a complex Mod to create, but would take a bit of work as there are a lot of Recipes. This would work for all constructible objects, ranging from cooked food, to armor, to weapons & arrow crafting, etc.

Also, since recipes wouldn't be available in the crafting menu unless mats were on hand, it might be good to provide a different reference guide, such as a recipe book or something.

oh wow, that was fast :D

yea i guessed its not hard to do, just tedious work and had hoped someone already did it. i might just do it for the weapon mod conversions then, as they bother me the most. Now i just have to figure out which mod adds them :D

anyway thanks for the quick help ?

Archived