What are some good NSFW mods for games?

RiMokir2

First thread I am making so I am sorry if this is in the wrong place but, I wanted to know some good games with NSFW mods for them or are actually NSFW themselves! I know of the Fallout and Elder Scrolls mods, I know RimJobWorld and the Starbound sex mod, but is there really any others? I am just looking for some fun but hot stuff,  Curiosity is getting the better of me really.

Thanks in advance!

Hi! If you haven't tried already, maybe check out The Sims 4, 

There is a massive collection of free adult mods available here and around the web,

We use a mod called Wickedwhims which you can download here at this site and it basically turns the game into a sex simulator and adds various features and options for reactions and relationships, exhibitionism etc

The actions are provided in the form of animation packages and all of these are linked, so far there are +3000 animations available to download free of charge! 

Archived