What are the best sex-focused games?

handyeric3

What are your top sex-focused or sex-related games?  I love that Steam allows for adult gaming, my problem is that 99.99999% of it uses an anime/hentai art style which does ZERO for me unfortunately.  I wish I liked it but sadly, my genitals do not.

Also, what are some sexy game concepts you wish someone would make?

Here are my top:

1. Sims 4

2. Playboy: The Mansion

(I'm struggling to think of any more, also why I made this post, looking for games I don't know about)

Sexy game concept:

Strip Club Manager, not so much a visual-focus, but like a business management simulator.  Dream of mine to own and run a strip club haha.

3 hours ago, handyeric3 said:

It sucks. I wish I liked it.  I'd have a world of options.

As some other person before, I can suggest Honey Select by Illusion.

It is a bit 'animeish', but that would heavily rely on the mods and characters you install.

Honey Select allows you to install/create characters that will be the heroines. People upload there creations to websites like this:
https://illusioncards.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=honey_select

As you see, you can rule how much anime like it becomes.

It is mostly click to fuck game. You might try to enjoy it...

54 minutes ago, handyeric3 said:

Well, according to this poll I'm right back where I started.  There are virtually no non-anime sex games being made. *tear*

maybe you are only to lazy to google.... there are thousands of sexgames (and not anime), as virtual novels, as sandbox-games with pics and animated-scenes and anything between... and yes, there are also thousands of anime-sex-games

and being a little creative for yourself.... skyrim is one of the best, if you want freestyle-role-playing and something to do "between" doing the nasty

Archived