OB LoverwithPk INI NUMBERS missing??!

??? missing animation in LAPF ?

Missing kf files and Lovers ini files.  You do nothing with the Oblivion ini.

The new Lovers ini files  (01_Motion.ini  to  200_Motion.ini ) you copy in Oblivion\data\ini\    folder.

The 8 kf files in Oblivion\data\meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\ani2\  folder

( ..._DefMotionx0.kf  ..._OffMotionx0.kf )

Or unpack the LAPF download files , there you see the ini and the meshes folder,  check the folders and you know where you have to put new Lovers ini and kf files to fill the missing animations.

Read my yellow Link below.

Scroll down to 2.  Problems during gameplay.  and read  Missing Animations  ( Lovers Sex animations)

There is also a download files  you can use, it fills all missing animation numbers. ( ExtraAPAnimations.7z )

15 hours ago, PervyFox05 said:

I did read Install Introduction.txt. I did put INI.file into Oblivion/Data. I did copied from 01_Motion.ini list into Oblivion.ini file.  NOTHING WORKS. 

Honestly I am newbie to Ini editing :l 

See Oblivion.ini very below if I was wrong,

PLS HELP ME. 

Oblivion.ini

Lovers with PK (or the LAPF) doesn't require ANY edits to the oblivion.ini file.............so I don't know what you are reading for instructions.

Seems to me you are trying to do two different things and confusing the instructions for both.

Archived