Looking for Banshee Recon Armor CBBE Bodyslide Files

@player168 If you mean the original Institute Recon  Armor 4k by @RussianPrince - then you can find them here on LL.  In the downloads section.  

If you mean the stolen "Banshee Recon" imitation that was previously hosted on Nexus (and is no longer there) - then I cannot help you with that.  ;)

Alternatively - did you mean the actual mod called "Banshee Recon Armor CBBE" hosted at Nexus by nsk13?  That would be this Banshee Recon Armor CBBE - Bodyslide.7z  I think I remember making this awhile back, but in any rate - it's in my MO2 and doesn't have an actual corresponding mod info.... so I think I made it :)  I make a lot of these, hard to tell them apart after awhile.

8 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

@player168

Alternatively - did you mean the actual mod called "Banshee Recon Armor CBBE" hosted at Nexus by nsk13?  That would be this Banshee Recon Armor CBBE - Bodyslide.7z  I think I remember making this awhile back, but in any rate - it's in my MO2 and doesn't have an actual corresponding mod info.... so I think I made it :)  I make a lot of these, hard to tell them apart after awhile.

i meant the NSK13 Mod thank you for the link.

Archived