Lucrative Augments

View File

<|__|> Lucrative Augments <|__|>
|> The Chemistry Perks System <|
_
Created By : Michael P. Stanich (Spirit Shard)
Site : https://www.michaelpstanich.com
YouTube - https://youtube.com/michaelpstanich
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Michael_Stanich
Discord (The Broken Chatbox) : https://discord.gg/v9cbQrx
_
NOTICE : This mod is still in the early stages and may contain unforseen bugs, back-up your save before trying!
_
Latest News :
Lucrative Augments v0.04 has released! This update primarily focuses on setting up the framework and getting everything functioning properly. Also added in some proper scaling and caps based on Player Level to keep augments feeling more in-line with the game's default scaling (Hopefully these changes keep the mod balanced, no matter what level the player is at).
Note : In these early stages I really need ideas to expand the mod and advice about balance, because, well, I'm new to Fallout 4... So if you got ideas for the concept or have any comments on balance please let me know!
_
gOeLCvF.png
|> What Is Lucrative Augments? <|
Lucrative Augments adds a new (self-contained) Augments System to Fallout 4! These Augments are crafted at the chem station and, when successfully applied to the player, add various passives that can either help or harm you! This allows some additional character alterations and a bit of its own depth! Think of it as an additional perk system that has it's own limits and scaling.
|> What are Augments? <|
They're enhancements and alterations to one's DNA using new research on mutation and the effects of radiation! By applying these you can alter your DNA and basic biological structure to change characteristics! (or for the non-lore friendly description, they're drugs you craft at the chem-station and when you use them they give you gameplay passives simlar to perks.)
|> Augment Types and Augment Strength <|
As you apply different Augments they'll effect the overall strength of other Augments, which is known as "Augment Strength" or "AS". There are 3 types of Augments...
- Aug+ (Positive Augments) will give you gameplay perks/advantages but will decrease your overall Augment Strength.
- Aug- (Negative Augments) will give you harmful or inconvenient effects but will increase your overall Augment Strength.
- AugX (Neutral Augments) alter traits of Augments or your Character. (These can also give permanent upgrades)
Aug+ effects are increased by your Augment Strength, the higher it is the better the benefit. If you drop below 100% Augment Strength then Aug- effects will start to get stronger, so be careful! The total effect an Augment will have on Augment Strength is called "Augment Weight" or "AW" (AugX will be uneffected by Augment Strength.) Augment Strength has a cap based on level, chose your Augments wisely to get the best effect!
|> In-Depth Info / Description <|
Augments are crafted at the chem station in their own category for [1 Stimpack + 3 chem/mats which change depending on the Augment]. To rank up an Augment that has multiple ranks, simply use the same Augment again to strengthen the effect (Not all Augments can be strengthened and will say "(Maxed)" when checking status when they can't be strengthened any further). As Augments are enhanced future enhancements to the augment gets more difficult, often requiring multiple injections (chance based, chance increases the more injections that fail). Augments work with a sudo-points system, the more Aug+ you apply the more of those points you'll use, if you excede the max you're allowed Augment Strength will begin to decrease. Using Aug- or AugX Strength Boosters can increase your available points, but this increase caps based on player level. Augments applied can be checked at anytime using the "Check Augments" option in the MCM, and will display whenever an Augment is Injected.
|> Augments List <|
(Includes, but is not limited too...)
 - * Aug+ Cream Catch : Catch extra liquid from male partners.
 - * Aug+ Sexual Growth : Gain XP from Sexual Acts.
 - Aug+ Killing Spree : Build-up bonus XP exponentially on kills. Claimed and Reset when Sleeping.
 - Aug+ Rad Sleeper : Decrease Radiation when sleeping uninterrupted.
 - Aug- Gentle Tummy : Reduces AP when eating or drinking.
 - AugX ___ Body : Modifies body definition
 - AugX Strength Booster : Slightly increases Augment Strength
 - AugX Remove All Augments : Does what it says...
|> Modules and Difficulty <|
Modules are optional 'modes' and settings that can be applied to the game at any time. Settings that increase difficulty (including the base-game's difficulty setting) will slightly increase Augment Strength, while settings that make things easier will decrease Augment Strength.
|> * Seduction * <|
By pressing "B" near an NPC (like, litterally touching) you can attempt an instant seduction and being an AAF act (chance based on Charisma). After an attempt, succeed or fail, the skill will go on cooldown. [NOTE : This feature was originally meant for testing but may be expanded in the future. It's recommended to use other mods to initiate acts]
|> The Death Override Module [ DOM ] <|
Death Override Mode is a simple respawn system that will respawn the character instead of letting them die. Upon being knocked down the player will be sent to Limbo (WIP) where they can then return to the normal world when they choose to.
|> Known Issues <|
- Augments may fail to enhance but still show a rank increase without actually increasing in effect. (Caused by rounding errors thanks to float percision, a work-around would require more work than it's worth since it happens so rarely)
- Augments don't effect NPCs yet. (Certain Augments like AugX Body may in the future)
- Not all NPC types are captured by scripts (Keywords are used to capture Actors in an area, some NPCs lack said keywords. Let me know of any NPCs that seem to ignore my scripts and I'll investigate!)
- DOM can break certain quests if going down during cutscenes or in scenarios that are meant to be instant-kills.
- DOM sometimes glitches out when dieing to Radiation (has to do with Bethesda's Healing Code, implemented a work-around but it may not always work)
|> Requirements <|
 - - Fallout 4 Base Game (Also supports DLCs)
 - - F4SE - https://f4se.silverlock.org/
 - - (optional) MCM to configure Modules and check status - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21497/
 - - * (optional) AAF for 'Adultify' integration - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31304
_
|> How To Install / Uninstall <|
To install simply drop the Data folder into your Fallout 4 install and enable the esp. To uninstall completely delete "Lucrative Augments.esp" and the files/folders prefixed with "LuA_" that came with this mod, and remove the "Lucrative Augments" Folder from your Data/MCM/Config foler.
_
FAQ
Q : "Is this an "Adult" mod?"
A : Technically no, the Nexus version has the Adultify option removed so it contains no "Adult" or "NSFW" content. The feature complete version available on my website comes with an optional "Adultify" option that enables some NSFW and AAF Integrations.
_
ChangeLog :
* = Requires "Adultify" to be enabled and AAF Installed
<|______|>
Lucrative Augments 0.04
- * Changed All Augments have increased Effects and Augment Weight (Cream Catch exempt from effect increase)
- * Changed Increased Augment Strength gained from difficulty settings
- * Changed Augment Strength now caps at 120% (was 200%)
- * Changed DOM submit code to not trigger when taking self-hit damage (or most environmental hazards)
- * Changed DOM submit to now check all NPCs in combat, and then if that fails it'll attempt to grab another actor
- * Changed DOM submit to temporarily ignore Actors tagged as "female" (Prevents some issues with the current AAF version by ignoring a large sum of actors it struggles to distinguish)
- * Changed DOM submit should now animate at the player (rather than randomly teleporting somewhere)
- * Changed Sexual Growth now scales with player level
- Changed Killing Spree now scales with player level
- Changed Killing Spree message will now display less often
- Changed Augments now have a 100% chance to get rank 1 (Strength Booster exempt)
- Changed Augment Strength now caps with level (Meaning you can have more augments at higher levels - essentially)
- Changed all Augment recipes now take 1 Stimpack instead of 1 Plastic
- * Added Seductress Module
 - - * Enable Close Range Seduction : Press B to attempt instant Seduction! (Chance based on Charisma)
 - - * NOTE : This was mostly added in for testing, other mods are still recommended for triggering acts
- Added "Grace Period" to DOM, when respawning back into the normal world the player will be invincible but can't use weapons for a moment. (This prevents instant-death when spawning back into an area that has hostiles)
- Added Aug Weight or "AW" to augment item descriptions to detail how they effect Augment Strength
- Added Aug+ Rad Sleeper Augment
- Added AugX Slimer Body Augment
- Added AugX Muscular Body Augment
- Added AugX Thicker Body Augment
- Added DOM now detects Creature types (or trys to at least)
- Fixed DOM Limbo room throwing up errors from Button code
- Fixed Augments always saying they 'failed' even when they didn't (Also adjusted messages)
- Fixed MCM menu not working (I put it in the wrong folder, silly me X.x)
<|______|>
Lucrative Augments 0.03 [Initial Public Release]
- Has Basic Functionality
- DOM Module Added (As well as various options)
- New Augments Added
 - - Killing Spree
 - - Gentle Tummy
 - - Strength Booster
 - - Remove All Augments
 - - *Sexual Growth
 - - *Cream Catch
- *Added AAF Integrations to DOM and Augments
- *Added Adultify Option

On 11/1/2018 at 1:53 PM, alyosh said:

Believe me or not, but yesterday I was thinking "it would be great to have a mod to Fallout 4 by spirit shard". I can't play Skyrim without your mod, I'm sure, it will be the same for FO4. Tnaks a lot !

Interesting, because I delayed the mod's initial release by a day to fix some bugs! lol. If you have suggestions to make the mod a "must-have" let me know!

1 hour ago, daedal said:

is this the mod that finally makes titties bigger from radiation

WELP, it wasn't, but now I'm actually curious if it should be.

11 hours ago, Nickolos1818 said:

To anyone else having an issue with the MCM not showing, its in the wrong folder.   Move the Data/MCM/LucrativeAugments  should be Data/MCM/Config/LucrativeAugments.  

Oh, woops. How did I screw that up >.< (Will be fixed next release)

4 hours ago, daedal said:

awwwww

but also yay at the same time...

I actually looked into it real quick, I can probably do it via Bodyslide morphs so it may actually not be nearly as difficult as I thought (but it'll require CBBE Bodyslide basically).

2 hours ago, daedal said:

i'd also like descriptions of the augments on the mod page

Will be added next release (have a document that outlines everything now)

45 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

The descriptions of the AAF portion seem a little too ... coy. What is the Adultify integration, and how does AAF come into play in DOM?

Adultify is just a general option to enable "Adult Content" since this will also release on Nexus when 1.0 hits (which the Nexus version will lack the Adultify option, because I ain't dealing with that nightmare).

DOM has an option where the player can be assaulted after being downed (a bit buggy thanks to AAF not properly handling a TON of things, but it... works?). DOM can also be adjusted to wait for anims from other mods such as AAF Violate. More integrations will be added over-time (as you'd expect).

On 11/3/2018 at 2:31 PM, daedal said:

can we see

It's not 100% complete (Missing variable/construct data) and it's really just source-notes based on the current Dev version (non-public), but here's what's in it so far..

Spoiler

Luscious Augments
< Created By : Michael P Stanich (Spirit Shard) >

This mod allows the player to equip augments which provide different effects/defects and increase in power as they're used.

Stats List
    Max Augment Strength [PC_MaxAugs] (AS)
        Max Augment Strength player can equip
    Augment Weight
        Augment Effect on Augment Strength

Module List
    Adultify
        Allows "AO" Style Modules / Augments to be shown and used
            Settings
                Enable / Disable
    Seductress [mod_se]
        The player can seduce NPCs
    Death Override Mode (DOM) [mod_da]
        The player will respawn instead of being killed
            Settings
                _
                _active : Enable / Disable
                _rads : Radiation Damage Dealt on Respawn [up-to 80%] ( +1 AS per 5% )
                _capsperc : Caps Lost on Respawn [up-to 100%] (+1 AS per 10%)

Augments List
    Aug+ Sexual Growth [aug_sg]
        Gain XP from Sexual Acts.
            Effect : 20*rank
            Increase Difficulty : 1.2
            Cost : 6 AS per-rank
    Aug+ Cream Catch [aug_cc]
        Catch extra liquid from male partners.
            Effect doesn't stack
            Cost : 8 AS
    Aug+ Killing Spree [aug_ks]
        Build-up bonus XP exponentially on kills. Claimed and Reset when Sleeping.
            Effect : (BuildUp + (15*rank))*1.01
            Increase Difficulty : 1.6
            Cost : 10 AS per-rank
    Aug+ Rad Sleeper [aug_rs]
        Decrease Radiation when sleeping uninterrupted.
            Effect : (100*rank) per-hour
            Increase Difficulty : 1.4
    Aug- NOTE : At 100% AugStr effect caps out, below 100% effect is increased by (1.0 - AugStr)
    Aug- Gentle Tummy [aug_gt]
        Reduces AP when eating or drinking.
            Effect : 20 AP damage per-rank
            MaxUp : 5
    AugX Strength Booster [aug_sb]
        Slightly increases Augment Strength
            Effect : +2 MaxAug Per-Rank
            Increase Difficulty : 1.2
    AugX Remove All Augments [aug_removeaugs]
        Removes All Augments
    Slimer Body [aug_sbod]
        Makes the user's body a bit slimmer...
    Thicker Body [aug_tbod]
        Makes the user's body a bit thicker...
    Muscular Body [aug_mbod]
        Makes the user's body a bit more muscular...
Structure
    LuA_ - Defined before everything related to the mod (allows easy sorting/finding)
    Gloabal Variables
        LuA_TYPE_NAME_DATA

EDIT : Lucrative Augments v0.04 is released. "This update primarily focuses on setting up the framework and getting everything functioning properly. Also added in some proper scaling and caps based on Player Level to keep augments feeling more in-line with the game's default scaling (Hopefully these changes keep the mod balanced, no matter what level the player is at)."

Although I'm calling it 0.04 this actually isn't taking as long as I thought it would to build, I want to reach at least 20 Augments before 1.0, then I'll be releasing a version on Nexus as well. Again, if anyone has ideas for Augments let me know!

On 11/3/2018 at 9:33 PM, Spirit_Shard said:

Again, if anyone has ideas for Augments let me know!

Maybe something with chems? Like additional penalties if the player is addicted or even rewarding the player for being addicted to chems (title it something like "Sweet Release" and it gives you a bonus for taking a chem you're addicted to).

On 11/6/2018 at 10:14 AM, Eladano said:

Maybe something with chems? Like additional penalties if the player is addicted or even rewarding the player for being addicted to chems (title it something like "Sweet Release" and it gives you a bonus for taking a chem you're addicted to).

There's actually weapons that already do this sort of thing, so I could probably look at how those work and implement something similar. (I have no idea how the addiction system works in the back-end. Time to learn!)

8 hours ago, moltobenis said:

do you have plans for FPE integration? 

Are you talking about Family Planning? Thanks to the new engine features I could make integrations to pretty much anything, I'm just not sure what you're looking to have integrated?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Only reason I am posting this is I think its a mod conflict, When installed, I cannot use any weapons. I can equip them but they do nothing. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and/or knows what causes it.  I love the idea of the mod and would love to try it out. Thank You in advance

On 6/11/2019 at 9:34 AM, CirnoNeuron said:

Only reason I am posting this is I think its a mod conflict, When installed, I cannot use any weapons. I can equip them but they do nothing. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and/or knows what causes it.  I love the idea of the mod and would love to try it out. Thank You in advance

Do you possibly have any more info on this? I have 2 theories, DOM is breaking somehow or the F4SE version in the released version is too out-of-date and is causing issues. Those are my guesses at least. (I'd recompile and release an update I've had stored away for quite a while but I don't have a working Fallout 4 install atm)

• 1 month later...

the amount of different searches ive done on LL, should of made this show up before..

so- I guess this is where Ill actually ask about maybe a Succubus Heart - Fallout edition..  

A "backstory" might work like this..

Radiation, cryo, activated a mutation that makes you irresistibly attractive and insatiably hungry for sex. This attraction is both a blessing and a curse.   A curse in that people are always trying to get sexual with you.  A blessing in that even when you have no choice(combat surrender options) you can drain their life-force and kill them where they stand.  or, "Aliens did it to you"  Aliens do exist in fallout.   

Ideas:

1. Someway to weaponize.  Cream catch sounds like a good vehicle for this, but the few times ive used it- it seems to harm me, not the male im having sex with.

•            Perhaps a Syringer that forces sexual scenes between you and the target.. this kills the target.
  •            Perhaps a grenade that forces those in range to do a gang-bang with you- to their detriment. So it starts a gang-bang.
  •            Perhaps instead of fallout 4 things like fury? where for example a raider turns on their buddies, perhaps instead  they start sexually assaulting..  This leads to them fucking to death.  you can tone this down from "OP" by perhaps making a "100% chance to cause an orgy, 10% chance to cause death to random participant" 

2. I wouldn't limit it to Males that are the victims.  "Anything" should be able to be the victim...

3.  I feel like creatures- at least smaller ones should be able to join in the fun of sexual killing.  There are mods like FCOM which allow you to command a small group of people.  Perhaps adapting that idea, you could command a small group of bloatflies, or dogs that would initiate sex with <hostile tagged> targets in a area...  this is a sexual weapon...
  4. Blessing.  when your appetites are in check, you gain a modest increase to perhaps charisma, or a random SPECIAL.

5. Curse,   The longer you go without sexual feeding, you suffer penalties to random SPECIALS. the longer you go, the stronger the debuff.  Perhaps by day 7, you are so sex- starved that you may at random rape any nearby NPC and drain them to death.  So you might be in Diamond city, and the Mod forces you to attack a diamond city guard...  now everyone is out to get you...   where as, if you had kept your sexual appetites fed, you wouldn't have this.  Perhaps the debuff starts small at 24 hours after last feeding, and after 3 days reaches its max debuff.

6. Leveling, Perhaps at lower levels, your sexual attack merely paralyzes the target for 60 seconds. (long enough for you to shoot or stab it to death).  As your sexual feeding experience grows,   so Lvl 1 = Paralyzes target for 60 seconds, grants you + dmg resistance. lvl 2 Paralyzes and drains health and dmg resistance to you, lvl 3 paralyzes and kills and + attack dmg to you.  

the culminating effect is as you level and feed, you get + damage resistance, + damage, and + random SPECIAL(for being fed).
the debilitating effect is- as you neglect feeding  you become more susceptible to damage, and negative SPECIAL modifiers.

Perhaps take a look at the idea in my signature... if you have any inclination, feel free to steal. Essentially what im suggesting here is something between your mod- Succubus heart, my idea (symbiote)  without the high fantasy perhaps of succubus, and perhaps without the tentacles of symbiote