How to manually end a sex act via console?

Hi all,

Is there any way to enter commands into the console to manually end a sex act? In a fit of stupidity, I decided to use "enableplayercontrols" in the console to get out of a sex act that froze without animation, so I could continue playing. So now sex acts don't work because the PC is still considered "in use", as the debug messages in console give "NGsan:aborting due to 5.6" (or sometimes 6.2). I even killed the guy that started the broken sex act, but apparently that doesn't end the sex act.

For NPCs, you can open up the console, look at their inventory, remove the various Sexout debug tokens, and then resurrect them. But I don't think it's a good idea (or even possible) to resurrect the Player, so you'll probably have to reload to a save prior to starting the broken sex act.

Archived