Th3Kite's VTS Pieces and Morph Sliders

I recently reinstalled FO4 to try out AAF, Family Planning, and RSE 4.0, and I also want to use Th3Kite's VTS for my character throughout the game. I built morphs into the suit and the rest of the parts for it, like the bra, thong, and plastic/mesh pieces. To test the outfit's pregnancy morph, I used LooksMenu in-game body morphing to create a unique body type for my character.

The base VTS suit looks fine, but the plastic/mesh top piece won't morph with the body and clips through the belly. The plastic/mesh skirt kinda works since it's part of the base outfit. I have the tri files for the the entire outfit in the mod folder located in MO, and to be sure, I individually bodyslided each outfit piece. Does Fallout 4 not treat outfit pieces as one complete body like Skyrim does?

I'm having a similar issue with The Kite Hand Maiden, where the straps are the only piece which is not affected by the ingame morphs. I even tried to redo the whole thing inside OS, but it didn't work. I'll be glad if someone understands why this is happening.

this is because niero's mods uses a fairly unique method of armor addon's via the use of object modifications and this bypasses the bodymorph.

(this is also true for LE666 Piercings) 

the method I used adds new Armor Addon and Armor for each(some or most) of the pieces as well as changing the main clothes to remove most of the options while adding more slot33 choices.

I can't really share my version of it because I have batched it up ages ago with a lot of other mods

Because someone wanted my CROSS VTS file, i managed to get it out of my batch file without any major issues(I think)

and because i haven't done this before i am not sure if i did this correctly

the general idea of the mod

to each of the four major armors, I added three additional armors

UW = Underwear

M = Mesh

UW_M = Underwear & Mesh

also i added the Throng and Bra as separated armors

VTS_mk3.esp

CROSS VTS_mk3.7z

BTW i have no idea if this works in the game but to check, you have to create them or cheat them

• 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...