Well there we go.

I still need to update things a bit to reflect where we were on Maxforum bit for now here's the update.

Moonshadow:

Add Celestia AI, she'll know fuck the veals between 14 & 18, randomly. It was hard as if the player leave the action in the middle, everything needs to be reset. I think it works now, you tell me.

Fixed the pink sand texture that was horribly tiling.

Modified the land by removing a lot of trees, increase the height of the tower and add birds and mist to create a more dramatic effect. You tell me...

209, download section.:exclamation:

Well, that's about it.

I've redone some old ones that were really boring or required the NPC to be Yogis. I have no plan for the latest ones I posted. I was thinking classifying them between easy to more extreme and deliver them as the player uses more and more the "paradise" for post quest.

I'm open to suggestion though.

Can't really think of anything that wouldn't be more work than it's worth on your part.

Only somewhat reasonable thing that comes to mind is, with the massive improvement in your breast physics simulation, that old animation where the player sits behind another character and plays with that character's tits could probably do with a revamp.

But that would probably mean you'd also have to redo all the similar animations from the player/Falanu scene, so it might not be worth the effort.

Mostly I was just curious, though, since doing all these new animations seems like a lot of work for a mod that's already got a complete story, with extras. I think, personally, it might be time to dial it back a bit, wrap this epic puppy up, and take yourself a nice long vacation from modding. You deserve it.

And who knows? Maybe in six months or a year after you finalize CLS, you'll feel like doing something for Skyrim? I'd love to see the CLS continuity continue. <_<

Thanks for the kind words buddy!

It's also thanks to the dedicate work of you and other members that this could have been achieved so I'm not the only one deserving a pause :)

Now on the WIP list:

> Fixed some pool mesh/textures, still not perfect but the pavement is somehow better now. New proportions and new normal map, more details.

> Added some "blend" key to some animations, this to ensure a smoother transition from one to another. The downside is that it may lead to short clipping during transition.

> "The Hunt" quest works now for male character (had to create another "male" attribute for the totem pole). The final recurring CS with Hjotra needs more filters to prevent some erm... harmful behaviour. This can be fixed later as a male player is supposed to be an exception. Particularly if, to complete the quest, you need to like being a sissy boy...

All roght guys.

I fixed some bugs and all I have to do now (supposedely) is to go through the threads here then we should be good to go for releasing Gold edition soon.

The hunt seems to be good enough for official release,

The IC Hotel XT needs some last checks (see corresponding threads).

I'll create a global message on the Lab soon and that will probably be my last one before I release Gold edition Beta into the public.

Speak up now and check the download section. I also created some savegames to ease your testing!

All hail the to mighty leek!

Hi Everyone

I was busy with real life stuff and the Ultimate Surrender part, see relevant topic.

Thank you all for helping me debug, I'll pay proper attention to your remarks tomorrow after a good night of sleep. Meanwhile, check the new toy in this section: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13837

It's working and of course needs to be fine tuned to be perfect but at least, you know it's possible!

This little sidegame would probably have been a top1 adult mod by itself 3 years ago...

Oh well...

Here we are. I posted a new esp with some correction, thanks Dilbert. Sarah's quest needs to be retested, i'd appreciate feedback about the soulgems inside the dark fissure. You probably can find a savegame to test it in the corresponding section.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13628

If you want to play around: you can try the Arena. For now, it's only one match with the same 4 against 4 fighters. This is not working perfectly and the "trap" is heavily bugged. If you want to test it, download last esp & patches, coc to usarena, tcl to the balcony with the switches and play around. Do not save and go on after that, play then quit game.

Cheers!

OK getting the GS gems from inside DF works no prob finding them, only odd things are

1. when you have the gems the quest marker (in red) points to you until you leave DF and convert them to Black

2. The marker remains on the Altar after you convert the gems until you go to Falanu.

So other then the quest markers Sarah's quest is OK , and I will add a beter chunk of text for this path in the WLK latter, when the other changes are added to it.

Here, the last esp in on the download page.

This is my last post unless you find something very buggy.

After that, I'll do an announcement here and we'll try to publish the Beta.

All the bugs that were reported are fixed except the last CS for Hotel Extension and some other details that will be addressed later, abandoned or worked around.

No global changelog, everything is addressed in its corresponding thread.

-> Emmanuel(le) CS is bugged.

-> I need a mesh for the fake maid outfit for the male.

I need you to pay special attention to the CS hotel extension quests (savegames here if you need them http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13628), that's the most important.

Thanks everyone!

Grumpf.

Fixed minor details before uploading V12. I'll try not to change anything anymore to CLS Gold edition and will only release patches for the after mod mode.

- Deliam is now Jack as he should be

- Cathedral window is not longer purple

- Modified some animations

- 4 bodies are now BBB+BB, more later for after mod

- CLS Gold is now male compatible (although we advise to play a female ;) ).

When the upload will be finished I'll post an announcement and we need to start to play everything from the beginning again to test the mod. It should be bug free.

I'll simply redo or abandon part2 of Emmanuel final CS (Conclusion of the IChotel) and after mod mode is not available yet.

The hunt should be bug free and the IC hotel extension side quests too.

You may want to test Moonshadow island but I didn't changed that much except some AI for Celestia and cosmetics...

The chase is unchanged except for some loot and misplaced meshes.

This is it... Your job as a ß tester is nearly finished. The after mod mode is optional and should be debugged on its own when it'll be time for it.

I've been trying to play through normally at my usual slow pace. Knowing what was coming, I saved like mad and a few hours after the first dream where the Goddess appears I had the 10,000 gathered up and was able to complete the first chapter.

If you approach Augusta and say "I suppose I can spare a few coins..." before talking through all of Claudia's options, the chapter ends but you don't really get the explanation for why all the money is needed. Perhaps this topic should be contingent on having Claudia having told her bit already. Either that or Augusta might have more to say about it if you haven't already heard it from Claudia.

The transition from CH1 to CH2 is better than it used to be, but still kind of sharp. The quest tells you what you need to do next, but nothing in the dialogue really prepares you for this development. Claudia tells you that maids have to be hired, equipment bought and salaries advanced, but no one tells you it is your job to hire more staff. Obviously this isn't a bug, but it is a rough edge which can probably be fixed pretty easily. Augusta should get a new topic and explain what the quest update tells you.