Slave Armor/ Creature Armor.

darkevilhum

Anyone interested in starting a somewhat simple mod whereby the player can "wear" creatures. For example, the way your player can become a host to the hitode shrooms and such. Or vice versa as a method of PC enslavement, like in the image below.

Was thinking it would be cool to be "worn" like that when enslaved by say a gatekeeper or such.

Then there is also images that have cropped up in the past such as the dog suspension thingy.

More than happy to help with scripting but modeling not so much. Nif-skoping sure heheh.

post-36374-13597880346_thumb.jpg

post-36374-13597880346368_thumb.jpg

Whoops, sorry! Didn't read the entire description.

"Human figure attached to armor as human meat shield."

Wolfzq has it, you have to pay him on his blog to obtain it. He has female bound on shield with bbb. He also open for request.

As for creature armor there are naughty imp armor from growlf armory. It's a monkey riding vanilla imp as amulet. Groping the wearer breast from behind.

Sorry emily browsed with her cellphone, can't read small text very well.

This mod seems to answer your description:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3715

Somewhat however I was aware of this mod' date=' sorry should have mentioned that.

There are also monstergirl mod. But it's no longer available on loverslab it seems.

Was not aware there were any enslavement themes in monstergirl, I'm going to check that out! Thanks.

Whoops' date=' sorry! Didn't read the entire description.

"Human figure attached to armor as human meat shield."

Wolfzq has it, you have to pay him on his blog to obtain it. He has female bound on shield with bbb. He also open for request.

As for creature armor there are naughty imp armor from growlf armory. It's a monkey riding vanilla imp as amulet. Groping the wearer breast from behind.

Sorry emily browsed with her cellphone, can't read small text very well.

[/quote']

I perused Wolfzqs' blog only to find myself confused by chinese heheh, does he have any other sites or a thread pertaining to his private mods (in english)? If not I'll maybe contact him via pm. Thanks for the help.:shy:

• 2 weeks later...

How can I make my character equip a creature armor forcibly after sex? And how to create a way to remove it by time or drinking a potion' date=' too. I saw some scripts in lovers creature extender but too difficult.

[/quote']

I'm sure if you engage in sex or are raped by one of the mushroom creatures there is a chance it will automatically attach itself.

Seems like a cool idea' date=' but what caught my eye is this sentance:

the way your player can become a host to the hitode shrooms and such.

What mod is that feature in and how do I activate it?

I'm sure it's in the basic lovers package as i never installed anything for it specifically. Occasionally during sex a random creature pops out and from there onwards experiment with it :P

• 4 weeks later...

Somebody plz make some creature armors. I tried but too hard. Making scripts to equip those things forcibly are much difficult.

If you mean creatures wearing armor then I don't think you will see that unless you make them yourself.

If you mean creatures with boners then: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13487 and http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13730

Archived