How do you run Bodyslide?

Hello Everyone i been having issues with a few of these mods on this site with bodies vanishing and this and that and someone told me it is probably because i have not ran Body slide to read certain things? Can someone please tell me how to do so i always thought it was automatic till someone told me you had to manually run it, But sad part is i have no idea how to do such a thing and i do use Mod Organizer If anyone can tell me how i would greatly appreciate it.

You can install it as a mod into MO. A link if you haven't downloaded it already - Bodyslide and Outfit Studio.

Once you do that, go to the Data tab(right pane, next to Saves and Archives), and find the CalienteTools folder, and from there find the Bodyslide.exe. Don't choose the x64 one, as MO can't start 64bit applications - not sure if MO2 can. From there, you can right-click, choosing Add As Executable. This will add it to the list of programs MO can run, like SKSE and Skyrim itself. For easier access, you can select Bodyslide in the dropdown list, then click on the Shortcut button under Run, and choose Toolbar - this adds it to the bar above the aforementioned dropdown, allowing you to run it quicker. 

Once that is done, you will need conversion files for any armors you wish to generate for a certain shape. Not sure if you wish to use, or already use UUNP or CBBE, but here is a full conversion of the vanilla armors and clothing, as an example - UUNP Vanilla Outfits Bodyslides.

you have to add the exe file through Mo , you can do it using these steps:

-click on the exe. menu ( the little green and blue gears )

-find the exe file in your mod installation ( usually it is located in the " .../ModOrganizer/mods/BodyslideOutfitstudio/CalienteTools/bodyslide" folder )

-add a title to your exe file and click "add"

A few links from my own list to read up a bit more:

Once you are set up and have BS/OS as an executable in your MO, in most case you can just go the simple path of Comrade Laura's Onepager :classic_smile:

Thanks Everyone Now that i know you have to add builds threw body slide to get a lot of mods to work it may help with lag and other issues as well as constant crashing. To do this from what i read on the one pager by Laura you just click batch then build and it will do the rest for yo. Thanks everyone i will do this and see if it helps any.

Archived