View File

Look at the pictures, you'll understand the concept. ?

Here is how to use it:

1. Copy the XML file to ..\Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderPresets
  2. Run BodySlide.exe
  3. Look for presets called geigerzaehler: Betty Nude and geigerzaehler: Betty Dressed
  4. Select your outfit and build it

View File

Nice looking character, I'll have to make a Betty profile and try her out...

A couple of questions...

1. What skin are you using, I noticed the veins on the chest, these are a nice effect.

2. I like the outfit she is wearing, skimpy and really high quality. Any chance you could tell me what it is... :)

mmmm luv me some delicious flatchest.....j/k like the outfit concept though just too swole to be contained.. *smashes sarcasm button with hammer* anyways interesting body style and cool outfit. while it's not quite my thing i think it would make for an interesting companion. would needs some backstory though.

@$@uron is spot on, that's the body texture.  ?

Here's the complete list:

There are lots of other great items in Absolutely Skimpy Attire and Dicky's Pinup Outfit that you should try on.  Although not used in these screenshots, make sure you get Pampas Set and HN66s EasyGirl Outfits because they are great as well!