Editing a mod's dialogue options

Pwishy

Hey guys, just wondering if this is possible.

To be specific, I want to edit AP's (animated prostitution) PC and NPC's lines because I find them a little sleazy and most importantly, unimmersive.

For example, the opening line to an NPC for AP is "Hey handsome". Not something i'd imagine the dovahkiin saying :P. Basically I want to replace the lines with my own.

Now, if possible I only plan to do this only for my own use and no other intention.

Is it doable?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section or a silly question :-/[/code]

If you manage to read through to the bottom of that huge text wall introducing the AP Mod you'll see the author gives explicit permissions for you to make your own variants of the mod with the only caveat being he'd like a link to it so he can see what people do with his work.

Take him at his word, thank him for his generosity and most importantly of all have fun with it.

If you manage to read through to the bottom of that huge text wall introducing the AP Mod you'll see the author gives explicit permissions for you to make your own variants of the mod with the only caveat being he'd like a link to it so he can see what people do with his work.

Take him at his word' date=' thank him for his generosity and most importantly of all have fun with it.

[/quote']

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I've stumbled upon that gem not too long after I posted this :P

Though I know close to nothing about modding and I do not want to trouble anyone to spoon feed me just point me in the right direction if possible.

Is my goal doable with steam's Creation Kit?

Of course.

Editing dialog is very very easy. You just track down the quest, find the lines you want to chance, and change them. No fancy tricks, no scripting, no having to worry about breaking features. Just find the lines you want changed and change them.

Of course.

Editing dialog is very very easy. You just track down the quest' date=' find the lines you want to chance, and change them. No fancy tricks, no scripting, no having to worry about breaking features. Just find the lines you want changed and change them.

[/quote']

Ah I've got it. Thanks! :)

Archived