Basically Facelight mod but it Light up the whole body and face at the same time, I downloaded it once. But I don’t remember the name.

I try those mods...but the mod I’m looking for makes the body glow. Without the ambient light from simma better light. And it doesn’t make a big circle like sslight and quick. The name of the mod doesn’t even have “light” in it lmao. It functions like facelight but the whole body.

I'm actually searching for this as well. IIRC I got the link out of some sort of player UNP/CBBE/HDT/etc tutorial on LoversLab, but I have been searching for a while now and can't find any sign of it. Possible it might even have been a tutorial from somewhere else. It was at least a year ago when I found it. IIRC it was just a texture mod or something. The player looked normal in day but you could clearly make out details over the whole body during night or in dark caves.

Any help much appreciated...

• 3 years later...