Wireless optical mouse constantly skipping.

D_ManXX2

I have been having this weird problem for quite sometime with several optical mouse not working right and constantly have the irrited skipping where you have to move sevral times before the mouse repsond i tried on different underground surface mat but some work better but on my desk the mouse just repsonding correctly like when you use the older model mouse where you have this ball inside it. I am not using an old mouse anymore

Ā 

What i already tried , different batteries, other usb port different mouse mat uninstallĀ and reinstalledĀ the dongle on my windows pc.

It was several problems one of them was new windows update and the other looks like my dongle was still considered too far away from the mouse even though it was under my desk, i had to useĀ usb extension and placed it on top of the monitor pointing the dongle at the mouse to fix signal completely.

Archived