PC as executioner

Queen Bee

Hi there! A humble request: Can someone please make a mod that makes me, the PC, do the beheading animation on a prisoner sentenced to death? I'm not talking about the kill move decapitations, I mean like in the vanilla opener when one of the prisoners is beheaded on the chopping block. Basically I want to be the one to do the chopping, perhaps as part of a quest mod or something.

I have no idea how difficult it is to make a PC do NPC animations, but if it's possible I'd love to see it done. I'd especially like it if it was in first person view, though if that obstructs the decapitation then third person would be fine.

Oh, and if the prisoner could beg and plead for their lives, I'd love that too.

Thanks!

Evil Lair of Hydra has an execution room' date=' where a generated NPC human woman will behead another generated NPC woman. All I want to do is be the one to cut their heads off execution style, preferably in front of a crowd.

[/quote']

i could never get that to work :T

Archived