WW Challenge-Modern Adam and Eve

The challenge:  start with a modern Adam and Eve and rebuild your save file's sim population with only their descendants and any alien abduction babies.  You have "won" this challenge when all possible lots are filled with sim families.  If you'd rather skip the MCCC setup, you can just grab my settings file.   That should copy my settings to your game, if not, please let me know.

This challenge is apt to evolve over time, as new ideas/suggestions come to me.  Keep an eye out for the latest details!

Needed mods:
MC Command Center-to delete/stop respawn of NPCs

Wicked Whims-for obvious reasons

Suggested mods:

No school mod-your offspring of Eden aren't going to have time for school while repopulating Maxis!

Basemental drugs-for cannabis, of course. ;) 

The setup:
MC Command Center-full instructions on using the mod can be found on the official site. 

For population settings, follow this path:  click computer>MC Command Center>MC Population>Population Settings....>Open Houses-set to 100 (no move-ins) THEN Allow Homeless Move-in>Disabled  

To eliminate bills, click computer>MC Command Center>MCCC Settings....>Money Settings...>Change Bills Percent>set to -100

To delete existing sims, click mailbox>MC Cheats>Deletion Cheats>Delete Unplayed Sims, and whatever else you want to get rid of.  Sadly, AFAIK you cannot completely disable Vendor/NPC/service sim spawns.  Either delete on appearance using MCCC or ignore them.  If there IS a mod that stops ALL NPC spawns, please share it with me!

Wicked Whims:  use whatever settings you prefer with one important change-under relationship settings, enable global incest cheat.  Otherwise, your population won't grow unless you get a LOT of abduction babies!

Using the freerealestate on cheat, move your Adam and Eve into whatever lot you like.  Since this is a new world/post apocalyptic scenario, it's not like money is a thing!  Aaaannnndd.....GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY!  Have fun! ;)

MCCC Challenge Settings.7z

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I appreciate what you're trying to with this challenge. I've tried to do similar ones myself several times. But it's damned near impossible to get rid of autogenerated townies; moreso now since Get Famous came out. You have vendors being generated. City weirdos, buskers, paparazzi, mailmen, coworkers if you go to an interactive job like actor, detective, scientist, etc. You'll pull all your hair out if you keep trying to nuke them all.

What I did was create a near global extinction event. A pandemic. With MCCC, I killed everyone with poison to mimic the effects of disease, and generate a headstone / urn. This way the survivors, e.g. my sims, would be able to remember and/or memorialize the victims. It's easier to consider the trickle of constantly generated npc's survivors than to keep trying to get rid of them - that's an exercise in futility. But I was still really picky - if I didn't like the npc sims for any reason, even including if they were just fuck ugly, I'd kill them off the same way. Resurgence of the virus. I figured it's believable enough.

Anyway, good luck with your challenge! It has the potential to be a lot of fun.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would gladly do this with either a lesbian or gay couple or an intersex and male/female/intersex  Sorry I rarely make straight or cisgender couples. But I'll give it go :) start a new game just for this challenge.

SCarverOrne. I love apocalyptic challenges. If you care to share the diseases and other stuff used to create a pandemic that would be fun too. I could create another game just that. :)

To get rid of spawned assholes I would keep an eye on manage households and once somebody spawns that you didn't create delete them.

I did a turn all scenario where the objective was to create as many vampires as possible with a few humans left to feed on for those without plasma packs or plasma fruit around. I had to keep going to manage households to get rid of the mortals and any aliens from spawning but I pulled it off to a 1%-5% human population left.

Great stuff! I tried playing this in Sims 3 and it was always spawning sims no matter what I tried. Maybe I'll make a "Gillligan's Island" and have the professor bang Mary Ann, Ginger and Mrs. Howell as Gilligan and Skipper do their thing and Mr. Howell has sex with his case of money.