Bed Issues?

VolsDoll

That it can. I stopped getting cc kitchen items because my Sims would whine about not having counters when their kitchen was massive and had many open counter tops. Or the time when I put a few decorative items on base game counters and the Sims constantly chose THOSE specific counters to do their meal preps on. As long as the counters and kitchen decorations are base game, it's fine. So weird. 

5 hours ago, VolsDoll said:

That it can. I stopped getting cc kitchen items because my Sims would whine about not having counters when their kitchen was massive and had many open counter tops. Or the time when I put a few decorative items on base game counters and the Sims constantly chose THOSE specific counters to do their meal preps on. As long as the counters and kitchen decorations are base game, it's fine. So weird. 

Aye......recolours are fine.....anything else can be a bit iffy :(

Archived