Sims 4 Showering w/ clothes on issue. (non CC)

swimfish

My sims have recently started to bathe with clothes on, but here's the catch; it's specifically non-CC clothing and its just the bottom (pants,skirts etc) I have tried ww.fix_nude_outfit, but it just changed the clothing to another piece of clothing instead of the nude bottom. Anyone have any ideas regarding what mods might be causing this?

EDIT: I added a file of some pictures of my mods folder. I know it's a lot to ask people to look through all of them, but if anyone see's any mod that could be causing this bathing glitch please let me know!

Mods.rar

8 hours ago, swimfish said:

My sims have recently started to bathe with clothes on, but here's the catch; it's specifically non-CC clothing and its just the bottom (pants,skirts etc) I have tried ww.fix_nude_outfit, but it just changed the clothing to another piece of clothing instead of the nude bottom. Anyone have any ideas regarding what mods might be causing this?

EDIT: I added a file of some pictures of my mods folder. I know it's a lot to ask people to look through all of them, but if anyone see's any mod that could be causing this bathing glitch please let me know!

Mods.rar

You have a default nude bottom?.....you only have one? more than one will cause problems.

1 hour ago, swimfish said:

I use LumiaLovers Vanilla skin mod, which I think is working as a nude bottom. https://luumiasims.com/post/176210851339/vanilla-skin-luumia

I dont know of any other mod in my folder that could be counted as a nude bottom for females.

This is the issue I am having by the way.

this could be wrong tag for shower or you have default replacement bottom for female

try fix it using sims4studio in menu : Content Management > Batch Fix > CAS > Disallow CC for Shower

Spoiler

1582244012_disallowccforshower.jpg.356ef8f015d53442e13f0654ba070226.jpg

and check does you have another default replacement for female, using S4Ti (sims 4 tray importer)

open S4Ti and select your sims, and check in CC list on Mods Override, and see at "TYPE" for CAS/Bottom

Spoiler

defrepbottomfemale.jpg.71ec914d267823e7f9263141fbfd5940.jpg

17 minutes ago, swimfish said:

LunarEclipse mod has a female nude bottom included in it

Ok.....just that looking at your screenshot it's a classic no default nude bottom situation....and yes I see the skin in your mods folder.....I want you to try something...download the better body stuff from here and add the female bottom to your mods folder...you can delete it if it doesn't work...it's just a little test.

2 hours ago, procian said:

Ok.....just that looking at your screenshot it's a classic no default nude bottom situation....and yes I see the skin in your mods folder.....I want you to try something...download the better body stuff from here and add the female bottom to your mods folder...you can delete it if it doesn't work...it's just a little test.

So I think this was the fix. Kind of weird, as I've never run into this issue before (could normally resolve with ww.fix_nude_outfit), but downloading the BetterBody female bottom seemed to do the trick. Thanks so much for taking the time to help me out!

9 hours ago, swimfish said:

So I think this was the fix. Kind of weird, as I've never run into this issue before (could normally resolve with ww.fix_nude_outfit), but downloading the BetterBody female bottom seemed to do the trick. Thanks so much for taking the time to help me out!

well done and np .

Archived