Jump to content

Costume Customizer Mod (v2.5.2) - Added Yukino Support, plus skin/shadow fixes and additional menu.ini fixes


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

In the DMM version, the "SR Shirakami" swimsuit is available as a Venus Board reward; it belongs to the same swimsuit series as the "R Takao" and "SR Dewa" swimsuits that are compatible with CC, and it shares the same VB hash code.

Is there any demand for coding support that allows users to change costumes in case the "SR Shirakami" separately from the "R Takao" or "SR Dewa"—much like how the "SR Dewa" outfit is handled?

If there is demand, I would be willing to find some spare time to analyze the CC .ini file and propose code to support "SR Shirakami."

Incidentally, I currently only possess the "SR Shirakami" outfit for the Nozomi (Common); the versions for the Honoka and Marie types are difficult for me to obtain.

Therefore, any code I propose would be limited to the Common type, but I would like to hear everyone's thoughts—especially those deeply involved in CC development.

DOAX_VV2026-10-0420-07-07original.thumb.png.44e1fe2db859b6979ca384c32a7727f7.pngDOAX_VV2026-10-0420-07-27original.thumb.png.a241e412d0a322d4235fc00db6afb3b3.png

Edited by Wizard XT
Proofreading of 2nd line

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...