[Solved] Gomapero Hair

Looking for the hair used in this screenshot.  

Spoiler

tumblr_p96m2kAFit1u4wobbo5_1280.jpg

I've seen one or two that are similar to it but not this exact one, which leads me to believe that it's a private one that he created for his own personal use, but I thought that I'd ask just in case it's in a hair pack that I've missed.  Thank you.  

4 hours ago, <Mystic Stranger> said:

I think Goma is one of the worst "modder". (like many others in the community)
A good modder is communicates with his followers, helping his followers...
But Goma? Try to send a PM on her Flickr or Tumblr.. you never get answer or you get: "Its private work".
Yes of course private work. :lol:
Mixing two or three hair styles is a very private work... Ok private. But why not telling the mods name and the hair style name?
Only sharing pictures, mods, pictures, mods, pictures mods.... but no communicates. WHY?????

I M THE BIG GOMAPERO I NO HAVE TIME FOR NOOBS SORRY !!!

Sad... very sad... :(

So i think forget this GomaPero "private" stuff and try to make your own hair. :)

Funny to read this written by a person who doesn't deign to answer PM himself :) 

30 minutes ago, <Mystic Stranger> said:

Because i think you sent your PM to the wrong place, i m not a modder in this site.
I find mods and download mods from 9Damao and this is my maximum help on this site.

Why not anwering the same thing in reply to the PM so that I could explain what I mean?

Is there a site where you do modding?

On 10/8/2018 at 8:01 AM, <Mystic Stranger> said:

I think Goma is one of the worst "modder". (like many others in the community)
A good modder is communicates with his followers, helping his followers...
But Goma? Try to send a PM on her Flickr or Tumblr.. you never get answer or you get: "Its private work".
Yes of course private work. :lol:
Mixing two or three hair styles is a very private work... Ok private. But why not telling the mods name and the hair style name?
Only sharing pictures, mods, pictures, mods, pictures mods.... but no communicates. WHY?????

I M THE BIG GOMAPERO I NO HAVE TIME FOR NOOBS SORRY !!!

Sad... very sad... :(

So i think forget this GomaPero "private" stuff and try to make your own hair. :)

This isn't the first time you've such a post like this about Goma, what's your issue?

23 hours ago, chevalierx said:

he is GTX

Uh, pretty sure Goma hasn't tried to sell stolen content for outrageous amounts of money. Keeping modded content "private" is perfectly within their rights, they're not obligated to share everything they make with the community.

1 hour ago, Siegmeyer said:

Uh, pretty sure Goma hasn't tried to sell stolen content for outrageous amounts of money. Keeping modded content "private" is perfectly within their rights, they're not obligated to share everything they make with the community.

I think he is speaking about Mystic Stranger

4 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

Keeping modded content "private" is perfectly within their rights, they're not obligated to share everything they make with the community.

that is correct, but if He does not want to share, then he also should keep his pictures to himself!
this guy is like GTX, they both beg asking for attention!
one should They just forgotten and not further notice, but as long as there are people who are greedy for this crap, become Goma and GTX be the Kings. :classic_wink:

55 minutes ago, winny257 said:

that is correct, but if He does not want to share, then he also should keep his pictures to himself!
one should They just forgotten and not further notice, but as long as there are people who are greedy for this crap, become Goma and GTX be the Kings. :classic_wink:

So tell me, do you think people who post screenshots of their characters should also be required to share their characters as presets/followers? Cause I think most people would disagree on that. And how exactly is having a "private" mod any different from having a "private" character? They're both things you created, so why is it greedy to keep one to yourself but not the other?

Words of Wisdom: The Difference between a Modder and a Mod user is that a Modder got off their ass, stopped whining about stuff they couldn't or didn't have and actually went and learned to make the damn thing they wanted themselves... You're not entitled to everything you see in someone's screenshots, and people are allowed to make things for their own use. Get over yourself and either learn to make your own stuff or die mad about not having it. 

1 hour ago, Siegmeyer said:

So tell me, do you think people who post screenshots of their characters should also be required to share their characters as presets/followers? Cause I think most people would disagree on that. And how exactly is having a "private" mod any different from having a "private" character? They're both things you created, so why is it greedy to keep one to yourself but not the other?

also that is begging for attention, but not all are like that, because most use resources from others, therefore, these authors are ready to share with others. :classic_wink:

31 minutes ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

Words of Wisdom: The Difference between a Modder and a Mod user is that a Modder got off their ass, stopped whining about stuff they couldn't or didn't have and actually went and learned to make the damn thing they wanted themselves... You're not entitled to everything you see in someone's screenshots, and people are allowed to make things for their own use. Get over yourself and either learn to make your own stuff or die mad about not having it. 

ha, of such types I would not want anything, me does not drip of saliva from the mouth, when I see some pictures! ?
what I do not get, that I do not need.
and besides is Skyrim already long history for me. :classic_tongue:

3 hours ago, winny257 said:

I have contacted Goma Pero a few times, both, indirectly - by asking another person to convey my message and directly by a PM to Goma Pero. He always replyed to me and seems to be a nice and polite person. So I do not really understand people accusing Goma Pero of being impolite or of ignoring their messages. Maybe they do not ask politely themselves?

And I agree with Siegmeyer, that no modder has the obligation to share everything he created. Goma Pero shares a lot of good mods. If he want to keep something to himself, it is his right. I do not understand this position but I restect it.

2 hours ago, Sursed said:

I have contacted Goma Pero a few times, both, indirectly - by asking another person to convey my message and directly by a PM to Goma Pero. He always replyed to me and seems to be a nice and polite person. So I do not really understand people accusing Goma Pero of being impolite or of ignoring their messages. Maybe they do not ask politely themselves?

And I agree with Siegmeyer, that no modder has the obligation to share everything he created. Goma Pero shares a lot of good mods. If he want to keep something to himself, it is his right. I do not understand this position but I restect it.

I have never said, that Goma is rude, I have only said, *if He does not want to share, then He should also keep his pictures to himself*!
the only thing Goma in order to purpose, He wants to make other people jealous!
because I am 100% sure, that Goma like GTX sold mods.
so nothing with free modding, and therefore easy forgetten. :classic_wink:

edit: I already said, I do not need his mods! :classic_laugh:

Archived