Help with SexoutWillow & SexoutRapist

Hi there. I'm playing with New Vegas and adding in some perversion ala Sexout... but I'm having some issues with just a couple of mods so perhaps someone could assist...

Now I have Sexout installed and most mods are working just fine, like SexoutSex, FadetoBlack, RapeGame (which I'd like to replace with Rapist)

However I have two mods that don't function, both seem to error in the same or similar manner.

SexoutWillow, no sex scene starts after the dance

and

SexoutRapist, when successful via dialogue or stealth I get the negative karma hit however no animation triggers.

Thanks for any assist.

What version of sexoutNG and soRapist are you running? current version of soRapist requires version 2.5.68 or later of sexoutNG. soRapist will not run on an earlier version. If you are running current versions of sexout and soRapist, make sure you are up to date with NVSE ( nvse.silverlock.org version3 beta2 or later) and the NVSE extender (v11).

What version of sexoutNG and soRapist are you running? current version of soRapist requires version 2.5.68 or later of sexoutNG. soRapist will not run on an earlier version. If you are running current versions of sexout and soRapist' date=' make sure you are up to date with NVSE ( nvse.silverlock.org version3 beta2 or later) and the NVSE extender (v11).

[/quote']

All Sexout stuff is up to date.

NVSE might be it as I'm running the "latest" version not the beta version... I'll DL it and give it a try.

Ok I got updated to NVSE Beta 3b2 and updated NVSE Extender to v11... yet still same thing, in SexoutRapist on success, karma hit but no animation start. Looked in console and saw this:

SexoutNGSAN: Aborting due to 2.0

Not sure if that helps narrow down whats happening

Ok I got updated to NVSE Beta 3b2 and updated NVSE Extender to v11... yet still same thing' date=' in SexoutRapist on success, karma hit but no animation start. Looked in console and saw this:

Not sure if that helps narrow down whats happening

[/quote']

2.0 means that no actors are being set.

Does the NVSE update fix your issue with SOWillow? There is an update, that solves some issues with pregancy.

And since I saw it in a load order from another user, make sure to load SexoutWillow after NVWillow.

There are additional debugs you can turn on through the MCM for SCR. The are a set of 3 sliders to turn on debugging for different sexout mods. Set one of the sliders to 13 and then retry using soRapist. Go back to the console and see if there are additional errors listed with a prefix of "soRapist" and note the error here in addition to any other errors. As BruceWayne (the member, not Batman) said, that NGScan error says that an actor is not set, so note who you were trying to use soRapist on (the target). Finally, any time you post a question to the technical support forum, it's a good idea to post your load order. Someone may be able to spot a conflict or load order issue that may be causing the problem. If you use FOMM, you can go there and export the load order. If using NMM, there is a way (that I keep forgetting, damn it) you can get it, or just take screen caps of it (or type it in manually). The only time I've heard of anything like this is either sexoutNG is not up to date, or the sexoutNG data.fomod was not installed (that is where the animations are stored) - although either one of those would cause all of your sexout mods to fail on the animations.

Ok tried SexoutWillow, same thing, after dance she just stands next to me naked for a bit and see the same thing in console "SexoutNGSAN: Aborting due to 2.0"

Turned on debug and this is what I got.

~ For dialogue based ~

soRapist: Debug Mode Activated

soRapist: SexoutRapistkeyQuest is 320000ADD

soRapist: QuestVariable reset (this and the above line show w/o debug also)

soRapist: Rape Selected - 1

soRapist - Rapist In List = Willow

soRapist - Rapist in List = Veronica

soRapist - Rapist in List = ED-E

soRapist - Rapist in List = J.T.

~ for stealth based ~

soRapist: Debug Mode Activated

soRapist: QuestVariable reset

soRapist: Rape Selected - soRapistBlitzRape

soRapist: Rape Selected - 1

...and Loadorder

FalloutNV.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

CaravanPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TrialPack.esm

DeadMoney.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

HonestHearts.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

New Vegas Error Corrections Complete - DLC+GRA+MM.esm

Project Nevada - Core.esm

Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

Compaion Core.esm

Robco Certified.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

Project Nevade - Rebalance.esp

BzBody.esp

Expanded Traits.esp

Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp

NVWillow.esp

Fellout.esp

EVE FNV.esp

NVEC Complete Improved Sound FX Patch.esp

BetterMercArmos.esp

Type 6.esp

A Better Veronica.esp

GrimyBesinesswearFix.esp

WeaponModExpanded.esp

Improved Thowing1.esp

Project Nevada - Dead Money (Rebalance).esp

Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal (Rebalance).esp

Project Nevada - Honest Hearts

Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp

Project Nevada - Old World Blues.esp

Project Nevada - EVE.esp

Readius_NV.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

FlashlightNVSE.esp

PipLantern.esp

Goodsprings Filler.esp

outsidebets.esp

rotfacetoriches.esp

UnlimitedCompanions.esp

Robco Certified Friendly Hit Fixer.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutRapist.esp

SexoutSex.esp

SexoutWillow.esp

SexoutCompanions.esp

SexoutConsequences.esp

SexoutFadetoBlack.esp

Does this happen for SexoutWillow with SoRapist disabled?

There might be a conflict if whatever you did to her, affects the sexout calls afterwards. Seeing that there exist such things as enthrallment and coercion, my guess is that those things conflict with the way willow is handled by sexout. This is a wild guess, but I'm sure that srayesmanll can shed some light on this. ;)

Just for reference, Enthrallment adds tokens (no 'spell' effects on the tokens, just a simple token) to equipment until the NPC is Enthralled. Once enthralled, the tokens are removed and the NPC is given a perk (no effects on the perk except an EN bump of +1). Coercion is even less 'invasive'. A coerced NPCs ref is added to a formlist. That's it. Previous version had a dialog issue with the coercion, but that's been fixed, plus it had a completely different affect - you could actually no longer talk to Willow. At all, no companion wheel, no regular dialog, nothing. But again that was fixed in the current (1.04 version).

I would do as BW suggested, uninstall soRapist, then try the Willow scenario. Then go back, reinstall soRapist and uninstall soWillow and try to rape again. If neither one works, then I would suspect a different mod is actually interfering with them. Also, try repositioning the mods in your load order. Put them both at the bottom, soRapist then soWillow and try your steps again. Then reverse the order (soW then soR) and try again. I know this sounds tedious, but I have never seen an issue like this with either mod, and I have both installed. Although, BW just made a modified version (V3), which I don't have yet. Are you using the one from the OP (V2), or the modified one (V3)?

Ok I uninstalled (removed from Data folder, not just unchecked) every Sexout mod. Of course Sexout.esm and SexoutCommonResource.esm were left.

Put first SexoutRapist back in, same issue: rape causes a karma hit but no animation plays (this in console SexoutNGSAN: Aborting due to 2.0)...

deleted SexoutRapists and installed SexoutWillow, issue persists: no animations play after Willow sexy time dance (console: SexoutNGSAN: Aborting due to 2.0)

edit: I just tried a lvl 1 unmodded save with nothing active but the core stuff and Sexout, same error. There must be some junk left over, perhaps from a no longer used mod that is messing these two up...

Put first SexoutRapist back in, same issue...

Hmm, that means it can't be SOWillow, as no sexout scene after her dance exists, without it.

What version of sexoutNG and soRapist are you running? current version of soRapist requires version 2.5.68 or later of sexoutNG. soRapist will not run on an earlier version. If you are running current versions of sexout and soRapist' date=' make sure you are up to date with NVSE ( nvse.silverlock.org version3 beta2 or later) and the NVSE extender (v11).

[/quote']

Make sure you have these requirements then. Sometimes reinstalling can help. It's easy to forget a step as it's quite complex and the requirements can easily change with every update.

Does this happen for every character or just for Willow? Maybe she got borked up somehow.

Other suggestions, while looking at your LO:

Download BOSS on Nexus and run it to sort out your load order. Plugins like NVWillow should be towards the bottom of the list. Sexout mods need some reordering according to the faq, but since you haven't got that much, this wouldn't be such a huge deal. Without going into detail, there are some other mods which are best sorted differently. But using BOSS is dead easy, so I won't bore you with the details.

After you've done that, download FNVEdit and create a merged Patch. This is needed for WMX, for instance. You can find Tutorials on how to create merged patches, FOMM, BOSS and other important things on the Nexus or on youtube

and

Thanks for the advice I'll give it a try but unless I get some time to experiment tomorrow likely won't be able to tinker again until next weekend. I've used Boss before on Oblivion so should be simple enough once I get the time.

Oh to be clear, I meant with no other Sexout mods except SexoutRapist running, rapist still didn't work... and likewise with no other Sexout mods except SexoutWillow running her animation didn't play after the dance.

Yeah, that's pretty much a sign for something concerning the sexout main files not working right.

One other thing you might try, is using a different savegame. Sometimes saves get corrupted and produce the most unexpected results.

Make sure to read every OP carefully, as I said, it's easy to miss something with bigger mods like sexout. There are many other threads regarding the installation of the sexout main files on this board. Maybe there is a hint somewhere you missed. I bet it's something small, that makes the whole thing fall apart...:D

• 7 months later...

hello,

i'm terribly sorry i know it may be explained somewhere on the forum but after so much search i can't find it, when i try to sneak or force a pnj the console says:

"aborting due to 9.3"

i tryed to find the log, nothing

the version i'm using is from the compilation, and i already tested the lunch order, i feel so shamefull because i'm a programmer but i can't figure out a shit of the mods work for NV.

So please, what that error means?what i have to do to make it work, and why some wardrobe from the same pack is visible and the other one is not( i know is not the place to this but if someone who can correct those errors at the same time ... :P)

Thanks for your ansers

Heh, I noticed when SexoutRapist prints to console in your output, it's saying:

That has 9 digits... figured you'd typed it wrong (and I kinda think you did). But I also checked the SexoutRapist script and it's printing it wrong:

PrintToConsole "soRapist: SexoutRapistkeyQuest is %x2000ADD" soRapistModIDX

Should be:

PrintToConsole "soRapist: SexoutRapistkeyQuest is %02x000ADD" soRapistModIDX

Archived