ChryslusBar .esp edit and Quest stages (Fo3)

Swanky

Howdy,

just recently I redid my FO3 modsetup and stumbled across a neat little mod called Chryslus Bar. The mod itself works as intended, but I found two nitpicks and I am not sure how to correct those:

1) The esp makes edits to the quest Generic Raider. The changes look rather minimal but I can't exactly see what was changed. Since it's vanilla edit I would like to know what was changed and if it is safe to remove.

2) The other issue I have with the mod is concerning the quest stages as the club intro Quest 010DEED5 "The Hot Rod to Hell" has seemingly no end coded to it. As I am not experienced with GECK to do such a thing, I am unsure whether removal is an option as I don't like open quests like this. It is referenced by itself and the intro quest script (which in itself is only referenced by the quest).

Thanks for your time! :)

Archived