New creature models for skyrim

Hey, guys! So I’ve got these awesome creature models that could use some life in skyrim, although they’re from other games, I think these creatures would look awesome in the world of skyrim. I would do it myself, but I’m not great at modding creatures, but would any creature modder like to make these creatures come to life?

they’re vampire creatures, werewolf creatures, and other creatures as well

also if you want any pictures of the creatures so you’ll be able to have a good idea of what they look like before agreeing to use them, let me know and I’d be happy to send you some photos.

be careful with rule #3

We may be an adult-oriented community, but don't be stupid, don't post anything blatantly illegal. Meaning no discussion or assistance with illegal content such as piracy, game cracks, models or textures taken from the assets of other games, or any depictions of underage persons with exposed nudity or in a sexual context.

and MihailMods on Nexus has made a fuck load of new creatures.

On 9/28/2018 at 2:09 AM, MadMansGun said:

be careful with rule #3

and MihailMods on Nexus has made a fuck load of new creatures.

I know, nexus is the same, that’s why maybe put them in moddb or mediafire? And although mihailmods has some cool creatures, I would like to have more vampire and werewolf related creatures, and I’ve got some cool looking ones too :/

and although they are from other games, they’re free downloads and legal extracts

thanks anyways

Archived