Is that so hard to make some real Elven hair for MALES?

Yea I know there is lot lot of mods(not lot of actually)for male hairs but they are not fitting at all...I dont know how hair works but maybe hdt can fix this problem ? I dont see any long hiar with hdt ...But there must be some way right? Because I want long hair but I couldnt find anything. 

20fa0fc331c18e970b165c7976c64ad6.jpg

Spoiler

28ab1240a7bc108f4ccc0641ccd41538.jpg

d3a227b59ed973ceb1a0ee7ed1e3ff25.jpg

212453aeff0a521941ea3f8bb32abd83.jpg

Hair is just a mesh, texture, and some other data (the tri file, but that's technical.)

The best I can think of, if you don't know how to create a full 3D model, is to gab some hair from female and adapt it to male version.

There was a tool to fix the tri file automatically, but I don't remember the name.

7 minutes ago, CPU said:

Hair is just a mesh, texture, and some other data (the tri file, but that's technical.)

The best I can think of, if you don't know how to create a full 3D model, is to gab some hair from female and adapt it to male version.

There was a tool to fix the tri file automatically, but I don't remember the name.

I started to learn blender with yotube tutorials maybe I can do it myself? I mean can I do some hair with blender and import to the skyrim? Is it possible sir?

Possible is possible, but complex. Because it is hard to find a NIF plugin for recent versions of blender.

Check if Antono99 on Nexus updated his NIF plugins for the recent versions of Blender.

2 minutes ago, CPU said:

Possible is possible, but complex. Because it is hard to find a NIF plugin for recent versions of blender.

Check if Antono99 on Nexus updated his NIF plugins for the recent versions of Blender.

Thank you so much but I couldnt find Antono99 could you please share hes profile if its possible? 

22 minutes ago, frkncnky said:

I used Creation Kit and selected apaci hair mods then turn them to unisex it was so easy if anyone looking for someting like that can try this.

I would have suggested NifSkope but if the male and female head meshes for elves are close enough in position already to where enabling them for both sexes in Creation Kit is enough, then there isn't much point anymore.

24 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

I would have suggested NifSkope but if the male and female head meshes for elves are close enough in position already to where enabling them for both sexes in Creation Kit is enough, then there isn't much point anymore.

Yeah it does fit very well with head meshes ty .

Archived