CTDs when Fast Travelling, Entering some Houses, during some Animations and sometimes at Loading Menus

Claire17175

Spoiler
48 minutes ago, Claire17175 said:

Hello,

now I have a "clean" Skyrim without any errors in Mod Manager. But Game is crashing often by Fast Travelling, Entering some Houses, during some Animations and sometimes at Loading Menus.

Crash Fixes v12 is telling: Stack full...

crash_2018_09_27_16-50-05.txt

May be too many Mods loading?

Thank You for Help...

If you think it may be due to too many mods (although it looks like stack dump) it would be beneficial if you would post your load order.

Please ignore the following if you already know how to post your load order:

Run LOOT. In the top right hand corner there is an icon that looks like 3 vertical dots or buttons. When you press on it there will be an option to copy your load order. Do so and paste it here (preferably in a spoiler box).

Here it is...

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
TaraUltimateFurniturePack.esm
SkyrimChainBeasts.esm
daymoyl.esm
RidingStyles2.esm
ITortureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
EFFCore.esm
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
FNIS.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
SD Cages.esp
Shout Like a Virgin.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancyB.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
TaraOffsetBondagePack.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
SexLabStopCombat.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
ForcedMilkMaid.esp
SkyrimChainBeastsDB.esp
JContainers-optional_installation_validator.esp
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
SexLabTools.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
wristbinder.esp
BanneredMareImmersiveSexualPlayground.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
Skyrim Unbound.esp
animal_mansion.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
TDF Aroused Rape.esp
SLPleasure.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
LoversVictim.esp
LoversVictim_DogsnHorses.esp
SexLabSquirt.esp
non-devious devices.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
dD Enchanted Chests.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
UIExtensions.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Bondage Furniture World.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
zDeadlyPleasures.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
submissivelola.esp
Milk Addict.esp
Dallas Follower.esp
CheatChests.esp
FNISspells.esp
dvmb.esp
Xevaria Follower.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
PetCollar.esp
PetCollarComments.esp
Bondage Straps.esp
DarkPrins.esp
Kalena Rios.esp
VillageStocks.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

Spoiler

Here it is...

What version of ZAP are you using? Some are incompatible with TUFP.

-TUFP + ZEP is OK 

-ZAP 7 + TUFP + ZEP is OK (most common combination)

-ZAP 8(+) is OK for gamers who don´t play mods that need ZEP (zaz extension pack)

-ZAP8(+) + TUFP is NOT WORKING, combining these is not necessary and causes serious issues (ZAP8+ has everythong from TUFP and them some)

-ZAP8(+) + ZEP is NOT WORKING

-ZAP 8 (+) + ZEP + TUFP is NOT WORKING

from HSH modpage - originally from T.ara (who should know since he wrote or helped write all the mods listed).

More Nasty Critters MUST come before SLAL, even if you have to move it there manually. See MNC and SLAL modpages.

I'm not expert on this but I understood that damoyl and Defeat were incompatible.

I think that's all I see right now.

Had made the recommended Changes: Installed ZAP 7 instead of ZAP 8, placed MNC before SLAL and deinstalled DAMOYL. But got another CTD showing the same Error Message (Stack full) ? It`s the Memory Problem I think and hope to get solved...

Nevertheless thank You very much for Help ?

5 hours ago, Claire17175 said:

now I have a "clean" Skyrim without any errors in Mod Manager. But Game is crashing often by Fast Travelling, Entering some Houses, during some Animations and sometimes at Loading Menus.

With 100 mod's you not need use UseOSAllocators=1

The normal memory manager of SKSE can handle it whitout problems.

Only is really need with more that 200 mod's or more than 30 dll's inserted in SKSE.

As you have a lot of CTD verify the stability tools. Install this if you not have it:

SKSE Memory path

Crash Fixes 12

ENB in Boost mode... Today is strictly necesary have ENB at least in Boost mode.

You can have a problem in the INI files. Install BethIni.

Open it and select ENB mode and recomended Tweaks. Press High or Ultra and Save/Exit.

Skeleton problems is a know cause of CTD.

Reinstall XPMSE and put it the last in the load order. None mod can overwrite XPMSE.

Be sure you install it with the corresponding patch's. Launch the installer of XPMSE and verify it.

Of course, test the stability of the game in a NEW GAME.

Is know that some problems in the savegame can cause CTD.

4 minutes ago, Claire17175 said:

Did all the Things shown above on a new Game. First it seemed to work well. But after some Animation in Whiterun Brothel Display freezed and then CTD. Same Error Message by Crash Fixes as before: Stack full...

I*m near to Desparation ? What is this Problem caused of?

If you always get Stack full you can have a problem in C++ Libraries.

Try reinstall the runtime libraries of Visual C++ 2010 and 2013 in 32 and 64 bits.

On 9/27/2018 at 9:14 PM, Claire17175 said:

Hello,

crash_2018_09_27_16-50-05.txt

May be too many Mods loading?

Thank You for Help...

I dont know if you have ENBoost, if not then:

Download it from here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38649

instal it and after read here how to set your enblocal.ini section Memory here http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:ENBlocal_INI/Memory

make your Memory section settings, start the game and see how its running, if not as you want, modify again your Memory section settings and try again.

I run ENBoost since one year and 99% from my CTDs dont exist anymore.

I give you my enblocal.ini memory settings but you must self run the http://enbdev.com/download_vramsizetest.htm

to find how much MB memory you have, read exactly on Memory section the VideoMemorySizeMb part.

My enblocal memory section settings, only as example:

[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=false
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false
EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false
ReservedMemorySizeMb=1024
VideoMemorySizeMb=21730
EnableCompression=false
AutodetectVideoMemorySize=false

I play Skyrim LE on 4k resolution all the time and with 200 mods.

CPU i7 6700

Grafics NVIDIA GTX 980

Memory 16gb DDR 4

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

You can try this. It helps me a lot when having such CTD problems. First enter in the console in the main menu and write : "coc quasmoke".

Then when it finishs loading, make a save. After that enter the console again and write : "player.kill"

While your character is diying (during the animation I mean) load yyour current save (the one with the CTD problem).

When you've load your save enter the console and kill your character again (with player.kill) and let the game reload this save.

Then you will see your character and NOW you can save without crashing.

Hope it'll helps you. :)

First: Thank You Guys so much for Spending Time on Trying to help me :-)

I`ve learnt a lot since Playing this Game. But I`m still a Noop in technical Things. So I can only do Things I`m told to do and see the Results...

Therefore I did as You described - and it`s working a bit better now (especially Game Loading takes considerably less Time) . But there is still some Stuttering at Loading the Game and in Game after a While i get still CTD with same Error Message ("Stack full") :-(

Something I`m wondering about: The VRAMSizeTest is showing only 2.112 MB (having 4 GB RAM) - seems relatively little to me...

2 hours ago, Claire17175 said:

Something I`m wondering about: The VRAMSizeTest is showing only 2.112 MB (having 4 GB RAM) - seems relatively little to me...

Make work a modded skyrim with 100 heavy mod's in a machine with ONLY 4 GB RAM is not easy.

I presume your CPU is slow and your video card have only 1 gb of VRAM, then expect problems.

The tools work perfect with 8 gb but is a bit dificult get the correct configuration with only 4gb.

Enable UseOsAllocators=1 in CrashFixPlugin.ini and configure the memory section of ENB in AUTO.

Be sure your memory seccion inside ENBlocal.ini is like this:

[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=false
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false
EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false
ReservedMemorySizeMb=128
VideoMemorySizeMb=0
EnableCompression=true
AutodetectVideoMemorySize=TRUE

With that, ENB only get the real available memory and not get all the memory that you specify.

If the problem persist try EnableCompression=FALSE 

Launch BethIni and be sure you enable the ticks for ENB Mode and Recomended Tweaks. 

Try the options Medium and Low in BethIni.

Open your skyrim.ini and put the [Papyrus] section as this:

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableProfiling=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.6
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=153600
iMaxMemoryPageSize=8192
iMinMemoryPageSize=256

If the problem is not solved with all of this, can be a problem in DirectX. Download and re-install the directc redistributables from june 2010: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

Verify the driver of your video card.

Go to Device Manager --> rigth mouse click over mi pc

search for your video card and select -->Update controler software

If with all the utils installed, c++ and directx reinstalled and manually aplied the specified configuration the problem not disappear the only solution is remove mod's.

Start removing hdtPhysicsExtensions, is a bit hardware demanding and need a lot of memory and resources.

On 9/27/2018 at 9:14 PM, Claire17175 said:

because there's no errors in your mod manager, your skyrim is clean?

no idea what crash fix do, think it mess with some settings to reduce ram ctd, that are most ctd

heard of crashfix when i tried enderal (it say to install it, i do it, no idea what it do about ctd...)

enderal esm was a huge mess when i took a look after getting stuck with the mayor quest bug

that bug was because the dialog quest had the same id as a loading screen

all mining ore script were spamming errors because there's no cidhna mine in enderal

some idles were no good because the condition were no longer in the esm

that huge mess was nothing complicated to take care of (but it wasn't taken care of before the release)

you have errors in the papyrus log with the id of the stuff to fix, you go there and fix whatever is the problem

for the mining ore, you put back cidhna quest and it's fine (doesn't matter there's no cidhna)

you load crap kit, you get an errors.txt with everything the game don't like

your skeleton don't have tbbp but you have a tbbp armor, it's there

all the ctd are there

that's the easiest and fastest way to fix them

instead of asking other to look at useless stuff

; EBP(1F4EE940); ESP(1F4EE920); STACK(F5340C F5342E 4202B9 C3A7C1);

Not so useful info (don't post unless asked?

STACK_FULL(F5340C 0 0 0 0 0 2618CB80 312B4020 1F4EE95C F5342E 1F4EE990 400 1148E34 0 1F4EE984 1F4EFA04 4202B9 1F4EE990 400 1148E34 1F4EE984 C3A7C1 1

somebody have ask you the not so usefull info?

who can read that? beside the one that made crash fix, and know what that is?

Done all the Things again including Installing/Reinstalling the Utils - nothing changed. Then removed some Mods (especially HDT to reduce Memory Using), reinstalled XPSE and so on. CTD happens later (with same Error Message) but some Animations are wrong now: for Example PC is lying while Using vertical Furniture like Crosses, PC or NPC is just standing during some Animations.

There is no Difference between using or not using Crash Fixes.

Installed CK (took a while I understood You mean Creation Kit ;-). But by Running it don`t get a File called Errors.txt - don`t find any Connection between Game and CK (may be my Fault cause of Ingnorance).

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46913-how-to-debug-ctd/?do=findComment&comment=2387722

Are you ussing WINDOWS 10 in a machine with ONLY 4gb of memory??? HOW???

If you have Windows 10 try follow the indication in this post:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3089504-fix-for-skyrim-crashing-instantly-with-enb-on-windows-10/page-14#entry56131491

Your ORS say the error is in SexlabUtil.dll that is part of the main SexLab 1.62:

MODULE_NAME: SexLabUtil

IMAGE_NAME:  SexLabUtil.dll

Reinstall SexLab 1.62 and download and install the updated version of PapyrusUtil.

In game, in the MCM of SexLab, in the second page, be sure you have active the mark for Prevent CTD.

Crashing on traveling, sleeping, etc, most often indicate the game is hitting memory limit.

Stack full most likely this message means you just don't have available space to get address from. Your pc specs would help determine if this is the case, also check papyrus logs for stack dump this could cause skyrim to reach the stack limit.

Another possibility is you are running the game in a limited permission state and crash fixes or skse memory hack are prevented from accessing any memory by windows.

Use this to find out how much memory game is using and how much is available.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6491

Archived