Pure AAF Install Video

VonHelton

11 hours ago, VonHelton said:

The one approved by AAF........It should be in the AAF Compatable file.

?

Im not certain what you mean...

There were no meshes installed by AAF for male bodies, there was a compatability file in its fomod installation but males are in their boxers during animations.

So do I download and installed Foreplay Dongs of Fallout?

Do I download something off the Nexus?

That's what Im asking which nude body replacer should I use.

49 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

Im not certain what you mean...

There were no meshes installed by AAF for male bodies, there was a compatability file in its fomod installation but males are in their boxers during animations.

So do I download and installed Foreplay Dongs of Fallout?

Do I download something off the Nexus?

That's what Im asking which nude body replacer should I use.

?

Hey VonHelton, I followed your guide for getting the AAF to work, great job i used to use the mod managers as didnt know how else to do it back then. I have one problem tho the guys stay flaccid during sex and never go erect. Is there something that might have been missed?

4 hours ago, Neoxis said:

Hey VonHelton, I followed your guide for getting the AAF to work, great job i used to use the mod managers as didnt know how else to do it back then. I have one problem tho the guys stay flaccid during sex and never go erect. Is there something that might have been missed?

If that happens, get the EVB Male out of the AAF Compatibility Patch.

?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
4 minutes ago, shadowclone0 said:

Oh, so the video is gone now?  :(

This is old. It was from last year. Not sure about the status of the video but the last post was from last November.

There is a PDF and links to guide in the AAF download that you can use for support. Discord, Threads etc... Not a video to install it though. Hope that helps.

Well I do realize this is old, but I usually find a ton of stuff on loverslab that is old but all links still work..   

But I definitely am not arguing my point, because on other website forums..   anything last year would be gone/nonexistent, and I realize that lol

It's one of the reasons I love this site !

enough of that though..      Thank You for the pdf link!  :) 

Oh, well even though I didn't see it..  I doubt it was stupid.

I actually came to this thread because I saw your posts helped other people in another thread I was reading.

It might have been the AAF help thread(probably was, or a guide/troubleshooting AAF thread)

Either way, I like seeing people help others, even when I'm not the one being helped  lol 

..and thanks for the response :) 

2 hours ago, shadowclone0 said:

Oh, well even though I didn't see it..  I doubt it was stupid.

I actually came to this thread because I saw your posts helped other people in another thread I was reading.

It might have been the AAF help thread(probably was, or a guide/troubleshooting AAF thread)

Either way, I like seeing people help others, even when I'm not the one being helped  lol 

..and thanks for the response :) 

Meanwhile, the REAL sex framework, 4Play, continues to work just fine so long as you have an updated LLFP file. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

?

Archived