[WIP] Statue/Sculpture Mannequins

XunAmarox

Just a little something I've been working on yesterday and today...

i8PnErgrMz0Sb.jpg

ibcXxVTM0w9yYv.jpg

ibejFns9vcI6j8.jpg

iX84XQ2As8jpN.jpg

ibvnrSKfJ3aFDu.jpg

icKnCmAd6zwgk.jpg

ibvNyDWpEFEYgT.jpg

ibmVqfLDgQCeuH.jpg

iVBngd4qEYy9A.jpg

iyVcoKmxrE4fi.jpg

Dunno if there's any interest. But it's something I've always wanted.

See, I never particularly liked the wooden mannequins; though, I would have at least preferred female ones. And then well, the "real" ones just freak me right out. It's like a bunch of brainwashed models standing around or something...

So anyways, I thought having them like Greek Sculptures would be nice. Both realistic and yet fake.

I've seen that. No offense to the author of that, but those textures are pretty shit. It's basically just like googling "marble texture" then just lazily slapping it in all of the textures.

No work was done to align anything, no work to preserve any details, no work to keep the textures the same sizes, no work to reduce seams. Just lazy, really.

Could do that myself in like 5 minutes. 90% of which just being copy/paste, save. Copy/paste, save. The other 10% being the googling. @_@...

Anyways, those are male textures anyways. Wouldn't really have helped even if they were superb. Thanks for the link though.

I just finished a HearthFires patch, so I may package it up and release it fairly soon.

edit: RELz: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26266/

Awesome. I was just thinking to myself this morning that I need to find a Mannequin mod. Just started getting into Hearthfire content and didn't want the default manequins in a home I was making for myself. :-P

Thanks a lot for the mod, and all the work put into it. :-D

Archived