Working Ingame NON-HUD clocks

I've been keeping my eye out for this for a while. I'd like to have working clocks in game.

You know those wakemaster alarm clocks? Those clocks on the wall?

I want them to tell the ingame time accurately.

I'd also like to have those nuka-cola clocks and other clock types accurately display in-game time.

Does anyone know of a working mod that does this?

I saw this mod:  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13593  which supposedly adds a workshop clock made out of Nixie tubes, etc. - but it would likely have the necessary scripting work, etc. done as a base to use in other meshes.  One would need to convert the static clock meshes then to animation objects that could then be fed the time data when the player loads the cell they are present in.

That all being said, - to answer your question, I don't think one such mod exists yet.

On 9/25/2018 at 6:15 AM, AWP3RATOR said:

I saw this mod:  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13593  which supposedly adds a workshop clock made out of Nixie tubes, etc. - but it would likely have the necessary scripting work, etc. done as a base to use in other meshes.  One would need to convert the static clock meshes then to animation objects that could then be fed the time data when the player loads the cell they are present in.

That all being said, - to answer your question, I don't think one such mod exists yet.

Thanks, I saw that one. I was thinking of making 12 textures, then use a material swap. The script could swap the material every in game hour. If you want to get really artsy you can add a 'minute' overlay, consisting of 60 material swaps. But setting all of that up in the CK is a huge pain, lots of BGSM editing, lots of material swaps, likely a lot of debugging as it 'won't work immediately'.. then tweaking of the graphics.. Then you'd want to have some different clocks and pointers..

Perhaps I should just stick with making a sun clock model that snaps to only one direction so it can show the time...

628x471.jpg

Archived