which is the best game and why?

Evil_Twin

Skyrim.

It simply has a lot of mods (maybe even the most) and the graphics are better than Oblivion, It also has jiggle physics.

But do make sure to buy Oldrim, prolly gotta turn to a keystore for that since Bethesda doesn't want people to buy the cheaper legendary edition instead of the special edition.

1 hour ago, Fakenet said:

Skyrim.

It simply has a lot of mods (maybe even the most) and the graphics are better than Oblivion, It also has jiggle physics.

But do make sure to buy Oldrim, prolly gotta turn to a keystore for that since Bethesda doesn't want people to buy the cheaper legendary edition instead of the special edition.

Sorry, new to all this. So Skyrim Oldrim is better than skyrim legendary edition? I heard the legendary edition was better?

9 hours ago, Evil_Twin said:

Sorry, new to all this. So Skyrim Oldrim is better than skyrim legendary edition? I heard the legendary edition was better?

I may have phrased it in a confusing way.

There is Oldrim which simply is the original version. The legendary edition is Oldrim with all DLC and Skyrim Special Edition aka SSE is the new version which has slightly better vanilla everything but doesn't support nearly as many mods.

Archived