error code 2d161/1

Been experiencing this error lately when I try to click from a files' forum page to it's download page. 

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2D161/1

If I have a direct link to the download page I can go to those without issue. What is going wrong, Any ideas?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am also following a link from WW to download from author Wild Guy. Link is 'https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4129-sims-4-wild-guys-animations-for-wickedwhims-27052017/'

I received the same error mentioned above. Trying to stay on top of multiple update issues since the latest patch. Thought I was coming down to only the last details and now I'm not sure if he has updated since 4/18 because I can't even get to his download page.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, gregathit said:

No Idea.  Somehow both the LE and SE download pages have been deleted. I left a note for Ashal to see if he can restore them via backup.  It most likely will take a while as that won't be a high priority for him.  

I appreciate your time!
I'll keep on eye open.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...