Metallic Vibrator with SOUND!

Kodenu

metallicvibratorad.png.86cfe3929b477133257b12712eae7475.png

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Metallic Vibrator with sound!

(clutter)

Installation instructions: Copy and paste or drag, [Noir and Dark Sims 4] Metallic Vibrator with sound .package file to Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods folder.

Then Copy and paste or drag Noir and Dark folder with .mp3 file to Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Custom Music folder.

*note - the Noir and Dark folder in the .7z file must be placed in the Custom Music folder in Sims 4 in order for this to work properly. Just pasting the .mp3 file in to the Custom Music folder will not work.

How to use: Just place the Metallic Vibrator in desired spot in your Sims 4 world, click on View and listen to the soothing sound that is vibrator.

ENJOY!

Credits:  .Noir. - [Noir and Dark Sims 4] Metallic Dildo - 01

.Noir. Thumbnails and Swatches

A special "Thank You" goes to Necrodog for figuring out how to do this!

(Please do not use the custom .mp3 file in your works without giving respective credit to Kodenu.)

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Metallic Vibrator with sound.7z

If I create an animation using this, would the sound still play? 

I don't know R-Lo. I'm a newb at this and am still experimenting with it. I don't know XML or the animation process. I am not sure if making a call in XML to the Interaction or Audio Configuration would work. Please feel free to experiment and take it a step further.

I chose .Noir.'s object to learn on with because of the great modeling and work she does. I wanted to add another dimension to her Dildo since it was just a static object and kind of just sat there. I am currently experimenting with the Electric Guitar, because it has a Acoustic Guitar sound when played. I also just made a new custom Sybian sound and may try to apply it to YrSa's Sex Machine.

My main objective was to introduce this to the Modder's and let you guys know that it is possible to attach sounds to objects now. Several individuals, including myself, have been looking at how to put custom sounds in to Sims 4 for a long time. It can be done but is labor intensive and only sometimes works, if at all. It wasn't until June that Necrodog figured out and showed how it can be done. His method is much smarter and easier. It takes the .snr files out of the equation. In any case this opens up a lot of possibilities!

I am a retired Composer and Sound guy and as a hobby wanted to try and figure out how to do things like this and produce custom sound for the Sims 4 LL community. I'm sure as a producer of music yourself, you understand this.

That's cool!

I don't really understand the under the hood stuff myself but the toy itself is something I would like to use,

If it can be done however I'd add it to my existing animations too,

That's incredible you made a sybian sound!

The one I used is by MiniGiles and I hunted high and low for something but was never fully happy, this would be a massive help!

Well done with figuring this out and I hope this leads to a new field of mods ?

15 hours ago, DarkWolfKing said:

hi i can't find the object in game ? checked all CC on list and it doesn't show, i dunno if its me or item but been having trouble with a lot of the Noir Objects lately. which is a pain because one of my sims owns a sex shop and all the stock disappeared on me lol. 

Hi DarkWolfKing. As far as objects go, this was from .Noir.'s metallic clutter set and I did not change or modify it other than adding sound to it. I would suggest talking to .Noir. about your problem with her objects if you haven't already. I am very new to this and wish I could help you solve the problem. I know just how frustrating it can be.

12 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Yep

If you added the Noir and Dark Folder containing the .mp3 file to the Custom Music folder, then I am at a loss as to why your not getting sound.  The [stringconfigurationEntry] in the package is what points to the Noir and Dark Folder to retrieve the .mp3. I'm not sure that the different localization of the drive is what is causing that because everything else is working correctly. You would probably know better than me, because of your experience in Mod's.

13 hours ago, Kodenu said:

Hi DarkWolfKing. As far as objects go, this was from .Noir.'s metallic clutter set and I did not change or modify it other than adding sound to it. I would suggest talking to .Noir. about your problem with her objects if you haven't already. I am very new to this and wish I could help you solve the problem. I know just how frustrating it can be.

Hi, Yeah I removed my mods folder cleared my Cache put the mods back in and some of the items reappeared but not this item Is it because i'm using MAC? anyway i'll keep trying & yes i do need to contact Noir its on my list lol I think maybe mine doesn't work because it don't show as a ZIP file for me,  its a blank piece of paper type thingy,  sorry I'm am a total Noob with Computers lol  EDIT NOTE: I got it working thanks my friend extracted the WINrar files and sent them back to me

1 hour ago, DreadfulButterfly said:

I wish it was object to place in inventory to use hoping it will happen one day ;) girls needs that! 

that would actually be pretty sweet and useful object LOL, Ive got Noir's Bottle object but the animation the bottle disappears from the hand. I wouldn't know where to begin in making anything,  I have Blender and Sims 4 studio but the two don't like each other and won't connect so i gave up i'll leave animations, poses and general CC to the pro's :) 

• 3 months later...

Archived