Errors and Frozen Sims, Please Help :(

Hi there! Hoping someone can help me, this error is persistent and I don't know what's causing it. In different combinations, I get lastexceptions around scheduling and scripts since the last WW update. 

Makes sense, because my sims get stuck between tasks and time seems to rush forward with nothing happening. Sometimes someone will go from full sleep to exhausted after standing still and freezing. Like it's trying to catch up with itself. Issue also sometimes messes up start times for work. This is all after installing the latest WW. 

The only way to get sims to move to the next task, or social interaction, or interaction of any kind, is to press PAUSE then count to 5 and they will usually move into the next thing. It's super annoying, please help! 

PS: Attached the last 3 exception files, hope that helps!

lastException_63672829824.txt

lastException_63672917291.txt

lastException_63672787278.txt

9 hours ago, katethegreat26 said:

Hi there! Hoping someone can help me, this error is persistent and I don't know what's causing it. In different combinations, I get lastexceptions around scheduling and scripts since the last WW update. 

Makes sense, because my sims get stuck between tasks and time seems to rush forward with nothing happening. Sometimes someone will go from full sleep to exhausted after standing still and freezing. Like it's trying to catch up with itself. Issue also sometimes messes up start times for work. This is all after installing the latest WW. 

The only way to get sims to move to the next task, or social interaction, or interaction of any kind, is to press PAUSE then count to 5 and they will usually move into the next thing. It's super annoying, please help! 

PS: Attached the last 3 exception files, hope that helps!

lastException_63672829824.txt

lastException_63672917291.txt

lastException_63672787278.txt

Could be broken cc traits.

Archived