Issues with sex animations

This is what happens when I try to have sex. I'll also attach the LL related mods I have, and the load order of all the mods. At first the animations worked, just with this mods: FNIS, XPMSSE, SexLab light SE, fuz ro doh, CBBE, SL matchmaker light SE and zaz animations (not sure if I had sexlab aroused tbh). On the fnis generator everything seems fine, will also attach a screenshot of it. Guess the issues are the animation but this is my very first time using LL, so I dont know where to start :/

LL example.PNG

load order.png

fnis.png

10 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Go to SexLab MCM -> Rebuild & Clean, click on Clean System, then follow the instructions in the pop-ups.

If you mean the SexLab MCM spell (or idk how it was called) don't have it anymore dont know why. If you mean through mcm, tried to "clean register", haven't found rebuild & clean on the MCM

5 hours ago, Anaclet said:

If you mean the SexLab MCM spell (or idk how it was called) don't have it anymore dont know why. If you mean through mcm, tried to "clean register", haven't found rebuild & clean on the MCM

SexLab uses the Mod Configuration Menu accessed through the escape menu under the System tab. The bottom page in SexLab's MCM is Rebuild & Clean and there is an option on that page for Clean System. Using this con resolve many issues that can cause SL to stall.

Oh wait, there's fucking more, decided to make a clean save without mods to try again. When tried to install back all the mods, having issues to install SL mods, FNIS... Really never went through a cancerous process like installing SL mods/animation mods in Skyrim. 

There are several things missing from the FNIS output, most notably "SexLab V1.63" (not SexLabAP) and "Defeat V5" which suggests that FNIS is unable to find the files for those mods.

Looks like SexLab and Defeat have not been installed correctly. Most likely this is a corrupted download or an issue with Nexus Mod Manager. Note that NMM is depreciated software and no longer supported.

Try completely uninstalling both mods. Make fresh downloads and verify the archives with 7zip or whichever archive manager you have. Re-install them and run FNIS again. If SexLab and Defeat still do not appear then there may be issues with the NMM installation.

You are running Skyrim from the default Steam library under Program Files (x86) which can trigger issues with Windows permissions and prevent files from being written correctly. Consider moving your Skyrim installation to another drive.

Since this is early days for your modding you might consider using Mod Organizer 2 instead of NMM. It has a steeper learning curve but is much more stable, is still supported and provides far more control over your mods.

12 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

There are several things missing from the FNIS output, most notably "SexLab V1.63" (not SexLabAP) and "Defeat V5" which suggests that FNIS is unable to find the files for those mods.

Looks like SexLab and Defeat have not been installed correctly. Most likely this is a corrupted download or an issue with Nexus Mod Manager. Note that NMM is depreciated software and no longer supported.

Try completely uninstalling both mods. Make fresh downloads and verify the archives with 7zip or whichever archive manager you have. Re-install them and run FNIS again. If SexLab and Defeat still do not appear then there may be issues with the NMM installation.

You are running Skyrim from the default Steam library under Program Files (x86) which can trigger issues with Windows permissions and prevent files from being written correctly. Consider moving your Skyrim installation to another drive.

Since this is early days for your modding you might consider using Mod Organizer 2 instead of NMM. It has a steeper learning curve but is much more stable, is still supported and provides far more control over your mods.

Yeah saw it yesterday, so I changed it to Games, and its working almost everything, if I install ZaZ animations, when I update FNIS it says too many animations.

24 minutes ago, Anaclet said:

Yeah saw it yesterday, so I changed it to Games, and its working almost everything, if I install ZaZ animations, when I update FNIS it says too many animations.

The max for standard FNIS is 10,000 animations. The choices are to remove some animation-heavy mods or animation packs or try the FNIS XXL version which comes with a stability impact.

Archived