Arrow-in-the-knee and other stuff you never missed in Skyrim

Now that I became a contributer it is time to contribute something....

It has been a long time since i have been working with 3DS Max, so I decided to start with something simple.

An arrow in the knee.... 

For all those poor guards who used to be an adventurer like me

Arrow-in-the-Knee.JPG

Arrow-in-the-KneeF.JPG

And Ysgramor's soup spoon: It's a fork... You can use it as a dagger.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/15/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

View File

Some questions:

Is there a demand for other shiedls with arrows? And If there is, should I distribute them over the leveled list?

Now that I'm nearly done with the Brooms(The pitchforks will be done during the day), Should I add Dragonborn and the possibility to craft them as usual Staffs? Should I replace some of the ingame Staffs with the MegeBrooms od distribute the in oher ways?

Are there any other unused things, that should be useable as a weapon? (Ideas are welcome...)

I can't recall the names of the the other mods but this would go great paired with a couple others i used a long time ago, The one had any guard who mentioned some one stealing your sweet roll to be turned into a sweetroll by Sheogorath, The other one i can't recall what it did to them but it only activated when the guard would say they had taken an arrow to the knee, Unfortunately i can't seem to locate those mods.

• 2 years later...