Best Spell Effects?

KoolHndLuke

I'm using Colorful Magic and Phenderix right now along with a couple others and the spells are pretty good. The thing that I notice is that most of the spells use pretty much the same effects with different colors- which is okay of course- but, I would LOVE to see some more effects in the game with spells. A flame or electric whip, a freeze and shatter into ice shards, an avalanche spell or tidal wave with plenty of snow and water, a giant boulder crush spell, a magic boomerang, or how bout a spell that let's me rip an enemy's still beating heart right outta their chest?

To be honest, I care more about how a spell looks and sounds more than what it actually does because I can change that part mostly. The question is what are your favorite looking spells? The ones that give a wicked light show or cool sounding effect and from what mod.:cool:

Archived