nipples not showing up?(lol)

so i'm new to modding the sims 4, and it's been a while since i modded the sims at all(which was the 3rd one years ago), but after just getting the "base" whimsical mod and the better bodies mod, the colour of the nipples doesn't show.  it's just all flesh colour.  i thought maybe it was a conflict between the base and bb mods, so i tried deleting the bb mod, but that just made the body texture not as good and there was still no colour.  any ideas what could be wrong?

7 hours ago, illnessIllusion said:

so i'm new to modding the sims 4, and it's been a while since i modded the sims at all(which was the 3rd one years ago), but after just getting the "base" whimsical mod and the better bodies mod, the colour of the nipples doesn't show.  it's just all flesh colour.  i thought maybe it was a conflict between the base and bb mods, so i tried deleting the bb mod, but that just made the body texture not as good and there was still no colour.  any ideas what could be wrong?

Could try wildguy's female body details.

Archived