Issues Removing Default Clothes

Hi, I want to remove clothes to my Sims in CAS so they can appear naked but instead of that, every time I remove the top or bottoms a CC appears, I tried removing the CC but every time another CC appears, what can I do to set my Nude Bottoms or Nude Tops default? It's very annoying because I can't see the changes when I'm in the Tatoos section.

Yes, I have. I want the default nude skins to appear by default, but there are lots of clothes that appear first. It doesn’t matter how many clothes I remove from my Mods folder, there’s always another one.

By the way, I already could use the default ones, although the default clothes were in my game, but one day I tried to remove a skin and the clothes started to appear, I tried moving the skin back but since then it’s like this.

2 hours ago, bat135 said:

Yes, I have. I want the default nude skins to appear by default, but there are lots of clothes that appear first. It doesn’t matter how many clothes I remove from my Mods folder, there’s always another one.

By the way, I already could use the default ones, although the default clothes were in my game, but one day I tried to remove a skin and the clothes started to appear, I tried moving the skin back but since then it’s like this.

Ok.....you may have clothing that is flagged for nude.....if you have sims4studio you can check.....you have a default nude top and bottom?

How can I check it in Sims4Studio? I search for something that has to do to nude but didn't find... I have many default nude tops and bottoms and non of them is working because of the clothes, only when I remove all my clothes folder I can see the default nudes... I have to find a way to stop my clothes being default nudes.

2 hours ago, bat135 said:

How can I check it in Sims4Studio? I search for something that has to do to nude but didn't find... I have many default nude tops and bottoms and non of them is working because of the clothes, only when I remove all my clothes folder I can see the default nudes... I have to find a way to stop my clothes being default nudes.

you need to search....tops....and bottoms.....you should also only ever have 1 default nude top and bottom and 1 male and female default nude skin....that could be the problem.

Mmm... In fact, no matter how many nude tops and bottoms I have, once I remove the clothes folder I can see them nude, and I already searched the tops and bottoms that makes trouble but they don’t finish, almost all my clothes can fit like nude and I don’t know why, the only solution right now is removing all my CC clothes but  would would be sad.

Archived