Yundao HDT Hair-88417-4-4-SMP-PE-PATH-PATCH

View File

The original mod is available on Nexus and sadly "by default" it doesn´t work.

So I changed it´s SMP-PE-Path-Configurations, so that it is by patching fully working.

Reason:

I lost again lot of hours to reconfigure this hair-mod.

This patch needs only some seconds.

If you want this mod just right now,

or if it has been only particulary working,

you can simply patch the mod with this small patcher

and your new hair library is ready to go.

ALL CREDITS/RIGHTS GO TO

CLONE REAL 

The original mod is on:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88416/

THIS PATCH IS CREATED FOR THE SECOND DOWNLOAD ON THAT PAGE ONLY !!!

PLEASE USE HIS OFFERED LATEST SMP PATH WHICH HE HAS GIVEN (same page).

(That smp-pe-path, I also use for all my other items)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/10/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    yundao_hdt hair-88416-4-4 on nexus
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

5 hours ago, t.ara said:

Is strongly recommended herewith, to use the hair by add item menu.

Racemenu may spend a CTD - I ´m looking for a solution little later, have in between some ideas for that.

Oh really? That's nice! I really hope for it, since I think it's better to choose your hairstyle for your PC through racemenu.

32 minutes ago, Kshahdoo said:

Thank you.

Now, it is works, and even without stretchings. But, during run or walk, if you turn your character left or right, the body is jittering :O 

...maybe you can change your load order or installation order a little....I had also some strange effects (HDT hair glitching) before I set up my old order (is inside the zap thread)....such try and errors can take some hours (it´s how I need time for this) and suddenly it runs how you like it to have...

10 minutes ago, krocoz said:

So you mean some hairs might cause CTD but not all hairs?

Should be, that only SMP hair creates a skyrim-collapse...KS Hairdos has a HDT pack, which is working by the racemenu. Also inside of this pack are some HAVOK-pathed-hairs. I did not check out, if they can be called by Racemenu.

On 9/11/2018 at 2:52 AM, t.ara said:

Is strongly recommended herewith, to use the hair by add item menu.

Racemenu may spend a CTD - I ´m looking for a solution little later, have in between some ideas for that.

If you need add item menu could you list each hair with photo for preference and selection??? That way people dont have to try a zillion hairs and can select from this thread with reference.

1 hour ago, BigOnes69 said:

If you need add item menu could you list each hair with photo for preference and selection??? That way people dont have to try a zillion hairs and can select from this thread with reference.

All the hairs have their suiting pictures inside of the "add-item-menu". (Sometimes not ideal centered to the screen...!)

If you once picked the favorites, you can afterwards then take, what you want to play with, only. 

I´ll try to create a "collage" maybe...your idea is indeed not bad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2018 at 3:33 PM, gameleirabh said:

If I understood right, the only file needed to download is the one of 79 mb which is already patched, right? It means that the original nexus mod is not needed, correct?

Yes-but u please download that SMP-PE PATH and put it to it´s folders (manually or by your MO).

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there. Can You explain how You patched hairs to work ? What You change on xmls ? Just the values like (0.1) to (0,1) ? If You can bring us some tutorial how to patch the rest of hairs, meayby we can use it to patch clothes and other things to. Thanks for patched fix ;)

• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2019 at 12:37 PM, coffe said:

Hi there. Can You explain how You patched hairs to work ? What You change on xmls ? Just the values like (0.1) to (0,1) ? If You can bring us some tutorial how to patch the rest of hairs, meayby we can use it to patch clothes and other things to. Thanks for patched fix ;)

Thanks for any feedback...I don´t remember, what I did-it´s far away in between....it´s how you mentioned the problem with the , and the . 

I used always the chineese version, which needs to use the , -not the . (dot!)

I guess I took all those XML´s and ran them by exchanging those signs, "." to ","

Attention: the first line has to be left as it was: with a . (dot) (it´s about version number).

As this stuff is from china, I also used the chineese path only, until today. I don´t know, why somebody started to change this-no idea!!!

Maybe after zap9, I can have a look here again;-)

Maybe you can pick up the latest versions and store them in between.

• 1 year later...