WickedWhims Warning (ExceptionFile)

mzenvy20

So I'm like really really new to this mod. I think I installed it in Feb. but I've only now got it to show up in game yesterday. Now the only problem is that I get the warning once I load into a household...Says to hold my breath, save and exit the game and that there may be a mod or something that conflicts with it. I have a link to my exception file if someone will take a look: https://pastebin.com/A9c3gYHZ

Anyway kind of help would be so greatly appreciated,

Thanks in advance 

14 minutes ago, mzenvy20 said:

So I'm like really really new to this mod. I think I installed it in Feb. but I've only now got it to show up in game yesterday. Now the only problem is that I get the warning once I load into a household...Says to hold my breath, save and exit the game and that there may be a mod or something that conflicts with it. I have a link to my exception file if someone will take a look: https://pastebin.com/A9c3gYHZ

Anyway kind of help would be so greatly appreciated,

Thanks in advance 

your game is out of date.....update and see if that helps.

1 hour ago, procian said:

your game is out of date.....update and see if that helps.

1 hour ago, marita52 said:

game outdated, actually the version is 1.46.18.1020

Thank you both for the replies. Marita, I have that exact version. I updated twice but I don't think that was the issue. Normally when I update I end up having to recheck mods and scripts. I didn't have to do that this time. I can only assume that the game was already up to date. 

Here is my newest exception file: https://pastebin.com/w8ZfcrbH

It looks a little different from the previous one.

14 hours ago, CPU said:

Lot of errors from Basemental Drugs.

And some others that I cannot recognize (relative to Tuning.)

8 hours ago, marita52 said:

And something about "ohmysims:FoodTruck_Indian"...

Thanks guys. And @marita52 I spoke with Basemental and he also pointed that out to me as well. As for basemental coming up so much, he says "Basemental is only coming up there due to this mod having script injectors, it is basically just saying "hi, you touched me"." But I have removed EVERYTHING to do with Oh My Sims but I'm still getting the warning from WW and  seeing that foodtruck popping up in the darn LastException file. I'm so lost and don't know what to do at this point.

Do you already have Sim4Studio? Otherwise download it from here http://sims4studio.com/thread/1523/downloading-sims-4-studio (requires a free registration) and install it. Opening the program, go to Content management -> Batch fixes -> Cas -> CAS CC update Pet Patch. Do the same for objects.

Hello everyone,

I have looked into the error and notice that this error is from a copy version of the game so the people who use the copy version of the sims all have that problem.

The person that updated the patch for the copy version of sims 4 have used a older version to update it to 1.46.18.1020

So every one who use the copied version or rip version from the sims have this problem.

Just buy the game or get use to it.

Best regards,

John

12 hours ago, johnusa said:

Hello everyone,

I have looked into the error and notice that this error is from a copy version of the game so the people who use the copy version of the sims all have that problem.

The person that updated the patch for the copy version of sims 4 have used a older version to update it to 1.46.18.1020

So every one who use the copied version or rip version from the sims have this problem.

Just buy the game or get use to it.

Best regards,

John

Hello John,

Thanks for replying but that isn't the issue with me because I purchased my game and it's packs. I figured out what my last exception file was about. One of my mods were out of date. 

order history cropped.jpg

@marita52 

I reinstalled S4S the other day but didn't know what to do after (it's been a while). But I actually figured out what the problem was for the Last Exception File. The MTS custom food mod was not up to date. So now that I figured that out, I tested the game and it worked just fine. Now my issue is something more because I went and installed some animations for WW and now my game is just stuck on The Sims 4 startup logo screen even after removing what I just added. So again, I'll give this a try. Thank you for being so helpful Marita.

By the way, will it go through subfolders?

3 minutes ago, mzenvy20 said:

@marita52 

I reinstalled S4S the other day but didn't know what to do after (it's been a while). But I actually figured out what the problem was for the Last Exception File. The MTS custom food mod was not up to date. So now that I figured that out. I tested the game and it worked. Now my issue is something more because I went and installed some animations for WW and now my game is just stuck on The Sims 4 startup logo screen. So again, I'll give this a try. Thank you for being so helpful Marita.

Did you delete localthumbcache.pkg in the sims 4 folder? 

21 minutes ago, procian said:

Did you delete localthumbcache.pkg in the sims 4 folder? 

Yes, I tried this as well. It's just so strange that I got it to work for 2 seconds and now nothing at all. I fell asleep while it started up and when I woke up it was still on the startup screen. I'm going to try the 50/50 method after I try what @marita52 suggested, even tho I haven't added much after I got it to work the first time. We'll see.

I just want to thank all of you who helped me. I ended up doing the 50/50 method and when I got to the final folder, I began googling everything in it. Turns out one of the outfits there was for TS3. ? Silly me...Anyway, thats why my game would not get past the loading screen. 

Again, THANKS GUYS!!! 

1 hour ago, mzenvy20 said:

I just want to thank all of you who helped me. I ended up doing the 50/50 method and when I got to the final folder, I began googling everything in it. Turns out one of the outfits there was for TS3. ? Silly me...Anyway, thats why my game would not get past the loading screen. 

Again, THANKS GUYS!!! 

Well done.

Archived