Slaver Camp, Brothel, Strip Club(Egret Tours Marina)

I tried out this mod for the first time this morning just to have a look, and overall I really like it and I think I'm going to keep it.  I used your brand new experimental version.

Just a couple of minor nitpicks if you will forgive me:

First, there's one wall that tends to flicker in and out, like one minute the wall is there and then I turn and it's not there and back and forth.  I have no idea what would be causing that, and it doesn't happen all the time.  Doesn't break anything, it's just distracting.  I think it's the east wall, and mostly just the southeast corner.  I'll put up a picture in case my sense of direction is off.

Second, is it possible (I don't know if it is) to tie the workbench in the basement to the main settlement workbench, so that any supplies I add to the vanilla workbench automatically show up in the slavers basement?  That would be a really handy feature if it's possible.

Please don't take this as criticism, like I said, it doesn't break anything.  I appreciate the work and got a good chuckle when a very pregnant Companion Ivy jumped on stage in the club and started gogo dancing...

flickering wall.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love the mod. is there any way we can make it compatible with this one? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22697

running both at the same time absolutely bricks egret tours marina

I would do it myself, I just have no idea how to. even a direction to a tutorial would be helpful

edit: nvm, something else appears to be causing the issue. losing a lot of textures and everything is flickering. anyone else experiencing this problem?

Edited by mastermorsus
  • 2 months later...

On 12/27/2021 at 11:18 PM, notimportanterik said:

Hi @rennex, so i'm wondering if you can help me out, i just made it to this location, but every time i access the settlement menu, i lose all my health... any idea what could be causing this?

On 12/28/2021 at 12:13 AM, notimportanterik said:

also, this is only happening here, no other settlements seem to show the same behavior...

Does not happen on my end.

Same goes for the flickering wall, did not notice / see in my game.

Just wanted to drop by and say:

Great work done here, thank you!

Edited by Sephrajin
7 minutes ago, Graeme09 said:

Could this be caused by Boston FPS Fix ? The Flickering / Invisible Textures

It is. If you load this mod after Boston FPS Fix AIO the textures do not flicker anymore. That means it will have to be at the very, very bottom of your load order if you are running the patched version of Boston FPS Fix AIO for newest Unofficial FO4 Patch.

Buuuut the moment I start placing things it breaks again. No idea what the hell is happening honestly.

Edit: It seems that I had to add a rule in Vortex that forces this mod to load after Boston FPS AIO Fix. Will continue to play around with it and see if it persists.

Edited by Graeme09
Update
3 hours ago, Graeme09 said:

Buuuut the moment I start placing things it breaks again. No idea what the hell is happening honestly.

Edit: It seems that I had to add a rule in Vortex that forces this mod to load after Boston FPS AIO Fix. Will continue to play around with it and see if it persists.

Yes, that's precisely what I do (also a Vortex user). More generally, any time you see flickering and disappearing textures, open FO4Edit with your entire plugin list checked, expand the cell which is affected, and look to see what plugins are overwriting things. Play around with setting priority rules to move those specific plugins around relative to one another, and most of the time you can solve it with the right ordering.

11 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Yes, that's precisely what I do (also a Vortex user). More generally, any time you see flickering and disappearing textures, open FO4Edit with your entire plugin list checked, expand the cell which is affected, and look to see what plugins are overwriting things. Play around with setting priority rules to move those specific plugins around relative to one another, and most of the time you can solve it with the right ordering.

Do you know how I could disable whatever is making my settlers dance randomly in the stripclub part of this settlement mod? I have the strip-club poles mod, so when random settlers walk right up there and dance weirdly, it is more than a little annoying.

3 hours ago, Graeme09 said:

Do you know how I could disable whatever is making my settlers dance randomly in the stripclub part of this settlement mod? I have the strip-club poles mod, so when random settlers walk right up there and dance weirdly, it is more than a little annoying.

I haven't looked, but if you open that cell up in the Creation Kit, there is probably an idle marker you could delete (or clone and edit, or set ownership on...).

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I haven't looked, but if you open that cell up in the Creation Kit, there is probably an idle marker you could delete (or clone and edit, or set ownership on...).

Did it with FOEdit, just removed the idle markers and animations, didn't seem to break anything and people have stopped dancing now. Which is good.