Slaver Camp, Brothel, Strip Club(Egret Tours Marina)

Slaver Camp, Brothel, Strip Club(Egret Tours Marina)

View File

About This File

• This mod transforms Egret Tours Marina into a raider themed slaver settlement.
  • Features a strip club with exotic dance idle markers.
  • Slave Auction Stage with several areas to keep slaves.
  • Lots of jail cells and cages! Because you can never have enough cages!
  • improved performance over my last version.

------ Required Mod ------------------------------------

Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition

---------------------------------------------------------------

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/08/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Fallout 4 and all DLC

Edited by rennex

Really nice! I like it but there is one problem slaves leave their assignments immediately right after i assign them, tried with CRX,zazout and torture devices.

I also tried to move one of the vanilla followers to Egret tours marina and everything works fine so im pretty sure that there is something wrong with slaves.

2 hours ago, rennex said:

Strange they have the same script as the vanilla settlers. Did you move them to Egret Tours Marina settlement? They are just sitting in limbo near the entrance and have to be assigned to live at a settlement.

Ohh i forgot that i need to move them first :) Thanks!

11 hours ago, rennex said:

Some crazy bitch lives there, I tried to delete her but after I did i couldn't unlock the settlement. I'm still learning how to do quests with creation kit. I put in the slaves npc because I hate the way vanilla settlers look even with settler overhaul mods out now I WANT MY EYE CANDY!!

Maybe you could make her hostile in CK and dress her in Raider Clothes. Because once you kill her, the settlement is available. She could be a boss you´d have to kill.

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/16/2018 at 7:48 PM, rennex said:

I don't know how to make them keep respawning as just a settler. There is some kind of synth npc cloning mod on nexus that might work.

that and the portable cloning device mod from nexus :) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26230

On 9/16/2018 at 10:46 AM, ymbaby002 said:

希望可以定期生成NPCS,然后发送到所有可选社区

Try use these mods, friend. I hope they work well for you :)

嘗試使用這些mods,朋友。 我希望他們能為你效勞   ^_^

• Workshop Synth Production

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16354

• Portable Cloning Device

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26230

sorry rennex for being offtopic. I tried the raider slave camp mod. Worked out well on my gameplay. Totally loved it. Awesome work on what you are doing. Looking forward on the future updates and features.

• 7 months later...

So, what do you do if the slave girls are no longer at the settlement? I never interacted with them the first time I went to Egret Tours, and I came back later to claim the settlement, and the girls were no longer there. Rolling back my save is kind of impossible, because it was such a long time ago.

For some reason, they were all outside Diamond city, like right outside the gate. I don't have any mods that change settler behavior. Weird.

• 11 months later...

Hi, I hope someone still follows this discussion. I don't know how to make slaves move and do things. I assigned them all to Egret Tours Marina and they won't move from where they are. I tried to assign one slave to another location (Boston Airport, no other settlers), then I relocated said slave back to Egret... and lost her! She never came back. I guess I'm doing something wrong? I can move slaves all around Egret by using the workshop, but they just move and move back to where they were. Help?

• 5 months later...

This mod has sooo many possibilities 
- The woman who lives there , could she be added to the Raider faction?
- If you are able to add raiders do they count for Raiders pet?
- Abduction site?

- If she can't be added to the raider faction can you script her into a cage or Xcross?

• 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, majormagers said:

This makes me think it would be cool if Sim Settlements 2 had a city plan like this for each settlement. Would need to make a kinky type plot for each plot in the game. those cages look like residential plots to me...

They also double as food storage, depending on your play style! ?

On 2/20/2021 at 5:16 PM, vaultbait said:

They also double as food storage, depending on your play style! ?

That is funny the 1st time I made a camp here a few years ago I turned the dead bodies into can food with conveyor belts running all over the settlement.

• Version 4.0

• This version of Slaves Camp now features a clean settlement free of debris, trash, and clutter. The warehouse doors have been opened.
    • A new housing expansion has been added that can serve as a player home that features a player owned double bed and throne
    • A new indoor Slave Prison settlement has been added with Home Plate player home features.(This is still under development)
    • The mod has been navmeshed by hand, also the cell has been precombined meshes and previs files included so performance should not be effected.

20210301011400_1.jpg

20210301011409_1.jpg

20210301011417_1.jpg

20210301011438_1.jpg

20210301011451_1.jpg

20210301011519_1.jpg

20210301011609_1.jpg

17 hours ago, rennex said:

A new indoor Slave Prison settlement has been added with Home Plate player home features.(This is still under development)

Awesome! I play with a combination of Polluted Climate and More Radiation, so even with a hazmat suit and Rad-X the radiation storms can be annoying. Having somewhere safe to duck into until they pass will be great, and will probably mean I'm more likely to spend time at this settlement than most others which lack convenient interior spaces.

8 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Awesome! I play with a combination of Polluted Climate and More Radiation, so even with a hazmat suit and Rad-X the radiation storms can be annoying. Having somewhere safe to duck into until they pass will be great, and will probably mean I'm more likely to spend time at this settlement than most others which lack convenient interior spaces.

I want turn this area into interior settlement with full settlement functionality someday or somehow integrate Human Resources features into a slave market but I am not a huge fan of Knockout Framework mod. Plus I have to fix that damn bunker door on the inside looking out into the void breaks the immersion!!!