41 minutes ago, HyKilla said:

Hello, wanted to say this is a great addition, thanks a lot for it. But i was wondering how could i implement this into CBBE 3BBB. this looks way more detalied than what 3BBB offers but 3BBB has really good physics. so if i could get this to work together with 3BBB it would be perfect. thanks a lot again.

have patience, work is already underway

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68731-hdt-smp-for-sse/?do=findComment&comment=2811606

On 11/16/2019 at 9:54 AM, Bluegunk said:

I was getting interested in this mod. But reading the information, and the comments, I'm wondering where this leaves me - there seems to be a lot of confusion.

Is your mod only available as your LabiaSE_CBBE body? Or can the meshes be applied to the CBBE Body Special, or other?

Thanks!

Yes, like I've said before this mod is a mesh attached to the CBBE body, much the same as CBBE Special. This mod is in fact a modified version of CBBE Special that I made in my spare time inside of Bodyslide with the tools there. No other program, just moved the vertices around until it looked as intended. So, I could possibly make a UNP version of this but I made a CBBE version first because of preference and it having customization available. I've been working on converting this to the CBBE SMP body recently.

17 hours ago, HyKilla said:

Hello, wanted to say this is a great addition, thanks a lot for it. But i was wondering how could i implement this into CBBE 3BBB. this looks way more detalied than what 3BBB offers but 3BBB has really good physics. so if i could get this to work together with 3BBB it would be perfect. thanks a lot again.

I have already had great success with the CBBE SMP body, 90% done, might be some final tweaks. I imagine 3BBB isn't too different in terms of porting over since it uses mostly the shapes as CBBE SMP. I will need permissions before any of this appears on this site however.

3 hours ago, randomuser777 said:

Yes, like I've said before this mod is a mesh attached to the CBBE body, much the same as CBBE Special. This mod is in fact a modified version of CBBE Special that I made in my spare time inside of Bodyslide with the tools there. No other program, just moved the vertices around until it looked as intended. So, I could possibly make a UNP version of this but I made a CBBE version first because of preference and it having customization available. I've been working on converting this to the CBBE SMP body recently.

Thank you for clarifying! And I'm also interested in your 3BBB reply, too. 

I've now started using the LabiaSE CBBE body and it's a superior piece of work without doubt. Thank you!

Since I used belly morphs in the CBBE Body Special I previously used, I wanted to add the Belly Motion to the LabiaSE CBBE body, using the process by 3aq here:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28601

I've tried the process twice, and I think the labia collisions might be causing me problems. The result each time is when I go to build the belly body with my preset, I get only the Labia sliders, and no body sliders.  I can't think where I could be going wrong.

Might you please have any advice or ideas?  Have you built a belly version of this?

I guess you might address the belly issue with the 3BBB body, but if you have any ideas how I can get my belly operation working, I'd be really grateful!

Thank you!

5 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

I've now started using the LabiaSE CBBE body and it's a superior piece of work without doubt. Thank you!

Since I used belly morphs in the CBBE Body Special I previously used, I wanted to add the Belly Motion to the LabiaSE CBBE body, using the process by 3aq here:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28601

I've tried the process twice, and I think the labia collisions might be causing me problems. The result each time is when I go to build the belly body with my preset, I get only the Labia sliders, and no body sliders.  I can't think where I could be going wrong.

Might you please have any advice or ideas?  Have you built a belly version of this?

I guess you might address the belly issue with the 3BBB body, but if you have any ideas how I can get my belly operation working, I'd be really grateful!

Thank you!

I initially avoided anything related to the belly node, as CBBE itself didn't support it. It is nice to see there is an alternative now, which I may consider adding to the CBBE SMP port. 

Although, 3BBB has been successfully ported it seems, which I didn't noticed it has belly support too.

I tried one more time to introduce the belly motion to your LabiaSE_CBBE body with hysterically funny results.  ?   So, I have decided to leave it for now. I think the added Labia equipment breaks 3aq's process.

It would be nice to have 3aq's belly motion bone weighting built into your current LabiaSE_CBBE body, if you feel up to bringing out an update. I cannot do it myself ?

I accept that the 3BBB body may be the way forward because it already has belly morph, so you may decide to do something on that.

But the thing for me is to be able to use your fantastic Labia Variants (which is far superior to the ugly CBBE Body Special stuff) and at the same time continue using my Pregnancy mod, SLIF etc.  I really like your link up with the ABBA mod. I tested it all out and it was excellent.

Anyway, thank you for your interest; I'll look forward to what you come up with.

On 11/20/2019 at 3:50 PM, Bluegunk said:

I tried one more time to introduce the belly motion to your LabiaSE_CBBE body with hysterically funny results.  ?   So, I have decided to leave it for now. I think the added Labia equipment breaks 3aq's process.

It would be nice to have 3aq's belly motion bone weighting built into your current LabiaSE_CBBE body, if you feel up to bringing out an update. I cannot do it myself ?

I accept that the 3BBB body may be the way forward because it already has belly morph, so you may decide to do something on that.

But the thing for me is to be able to use your fantastic Labia Variants (which is far superior to the ugly CBBE Body Special stuff) and at the same time continue using my Pregnancy mod, SLIF etc.  I really like your link up with the ABBA mod. I tested it all out and it was excellent.

Anyway, thank you for your interest; I'll look forward to what you come up with.

You may be pleased to know I was given permission to upload the 3BBB version. Let me know if I missed anything in the new version.

Hi, I'm running a pure HDT-SMP setup 1.5.80  no CBPC NO ABBA,

while everything is working  I can't get labia collision to work.

I used your CBBE.xml loaded in defaultBBPs.xml

<map shape="CBBE" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml"/>

I get this in the log 

WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(284,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped

I builded the body with bodyslide and correctly installed it

Labia  BSTriShape is present in the mesh builded

What Is wrong here in your opinion?

The rest of my HDT works great, hands feet boobs even other UUNP bodies I have for some NPC's,  with labia support and great collisions.

Thanks for this body 

Hi !

I done my First tiny Mod, a Sofia Overhaul.

I wanna use the Labia Textures in Kombination with Leyanda Skin Texture.

Is this ok for you when i release this on Nexus ? 

(I can release this here on LL to, but dont know i can because the other Assets i will us.)

btw thx for good work and sry for my bad English :D

On 12/1/2019 at 1:01 PM, Yunjitzu said:

Hi !

I done my First tiny Mod, a Sofia Overhaul.

I wanna use the Labia Textures in Kombination with Leyanda Skin Texture.

Is this ok for you when i release this on Nexus ? 

(I can release this here on LL to, but dont know i can because the other Assets i will us.)

btw thx for good work and sry for my bad English :D

Do you mean the labia textures in the TexBlend file? The .dds files not the body .nifs? Those belong to Unified UNP/BodySlide. I believe there are already textures like that for Leyanda, but you can use TexBlend and something like GIMP to fine tune them.

On 11/29/2019 at 6:04 PM, manguz said:

Hi, I'm running a pure HDT-SMP setup 1.5.80  no CBPC NO ABBA,

while everything is working  I can't get labia collision to work.

I used your CBBE.xml loaded in defaultBBPs.xml

<map shape="CBBE" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml"/>

I get this in the log 

WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml(284,2):Labia is not a BSTriShape or doesn't exist, skipped

I builded the body with bodyslide and correctly installed it

Labia  BSTriShape is present in the mesh builded

What Is wrong here in your opinion?

The rest of my HDT works great, hands feet boobs even other UUNP bodies I have for some NPC's,  with labia support and great collisions.

Thanks for this body 

Here try this one. CBBE.xml

This mod was easy to install and works as advertised. Love the interaction with ABBA as well as the morphability of the labia.  My only wish is that it would work with Ousinias new 3BBB Amazing Bod released with CBBE Advanced.  Any chance of that?  Or am I missing a step to make that bod and your mod work together?

2 hours ago, Dez65 said:

This mod was easy to install and works as advertised. Love the interaction with ABBA as well as the morphability of the labia.  My only wish is that it would work with Ousinias new 3BBB Amazing Bod released with CBBE Advanced.  Any chance of that?  Or am I missing a step to make that bod and your mod work together?

I uploaded a 3BBB version here 

14 hours ago, randomuser777 said:

I uploaded a 3BBB version here 

I did see that and actually intended for this post to be there. But that is only for the CBBE 3BBB Fantasy body, right?   I was looking for one that works with the new 3BBB Amazing body that comes with 3BBB Advanced mod.  

Is there some way to make your 3BBB version worked with the 3BBB Amazing body?

On 12/6/2019 at 10:25 AM, Dez65 said:

I did see that and actually intended for this post to be there. But that is only for the CBBE 3BBB Fantasy body, right?   I was looking for one that works with the new 3BBB Amazing body that comes with 3BBB Advanced mod.  

Is there some way to make your 3BBB version worked with the 3BBB Amazing body?

I didn't know about the 3BBB Amazing body actually. Now that I've seen and tested it, I can see the main difference is the more detailed labia mesh and its added anus mesh. It's a misconception this mod is a body mod, when it's simply a labia mesh mod. For this to move to 3BBB Advanced the labia needs to occupy the same space as the mesh already part of that mod.

• 6 months later...

I realize this is an old thread and Im late to the game but I cant seem to get the labia mesh I build to show up in game? I used NifSkope on the files and the mesh is there but not in game. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi, can anybody help me? I've been trying to install this mod for a while and I'm lost on whether I'm even installing it correctly. I'm using MO2 and so my Bodyslide files are located in my mod manager folder, which is not in my main Skyrim folder in steam. I've extracted the files into the caliente tools folder that holds the bodyslide folder, and the foldersa are found in the bodyslide folder, but when I run it there's no labia slides. What exactly am I doing wrong?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I was surprised that after I built the body in bodyslide (of course I checked Build Morphs, and individual weights, Max and min weights I tried), the body appeared in the game, but labia never appeared in the game. I know about bodyslide, more than most people, but this one is really weird. I looked it up in mesh,character assets in the game directory, and it was the correct one I wanted, but there was no labia mesh in the game at all. I made sure I checked it multiple times and it wasn't stuck in my body. The strangest thing is that when I used CBBE special, it was correct, I immediately replaced it with this labia body and it appeared again!! But I can't modify the slider, like make the clitoris bigger. And after I saved the game and quit, it disappeared again.
Please help me, I really like this module, besides, my English is not good, this is translated by a translator. I use sos 3d pubic hair but I don't think that's the reason, because I unloaded it and it still didn't work. 
P L Z!!!

• 1 year later...